Chapter 13

Hazel's POV

I woke up to the sound of my house bell ringing like crazy. I groaned and stood up lazily. I woke down, eyes half open. I opened the door to see a tall handsome man. I squinted my eyes trying to see properly. My eyes widened. "taehyung? " he grinned. The he scanned my body up and down.

"what? " I look at myself at nearest mirror at the door. My hair wasn't in place at all. I frowned a bit "come in" I said to him. He walked in "Your hair" he pointed out. "what about it?"

"it's messy you know basically girls be like embarrassed and all" he said coolly. "really? I don't see the big deal about it well since you're like um a friend,  you'll see this hair of mine Every often" I said and he laughed. "true fact though " he walked to the living room. The house phone rang. I answered the call.

In the call

'hazel? '

'yes? '

'where are you?! OMG I'm so worried jungs! '

'ah Unnie sorry I'm at my house'

'aigoo you little kid. I'm coming over! '

'wait Unnie you ca-'

She hung up

"aish chinca!" I put down the phone frustrated. "what happened? " I could hear tae ask from the living room. Unnie can't see me with Taehyung. She can't. "Taehyung can you-" I got cut off by the bell. "Hazel I'm here! " Unnie shouted. Taehyung ran to me with wide eyes. "HIDE" I told him and he ran up to my room with the speed of lighting and locked it. I giggled a bit at his reaction.

I fixed my hair and opened the door to see four faces. HaRa Unnie,  won bin, Minah and Park Jimin?! "what the fuck is he doing here? " I asked pointing at his face "hazel, language" Unnie warned my language. I pouted. "go in" they went in and sat on the couch like they always do but this time with Jimin here.

Minah and him was walking like a couple weirdly I eyed them suspiciously. "are you okay? You're mom told me everything" Minah said with a sad smile. "I'm fine I'm just not used to not having sparkly around" I sighed. "it's okay" won bin oppa patted my back slowly. I smiled at him
"So I heard about v running so freaking fast after school" Unnie started. I looked at her weirdly. Already sweating here. "what about him,  he doesn't even have anything to do with Min Chan" Jimin said. I mentally sighed relive. Thank you Mochi boy

"true" Unnie said. Then Minah whispered something to Jimin. He laughed his ass out. "Hey! I told you don't laugh! " she hit his shoulder. "ah mianhae" he tried to stop laughing. "whats so funny Huh?" I asked him. "Nothing" I glared at him and he gulped. Then I heard a sound. It sounded like a heavy fall . Wait shit taehyung.

"What was that? " haRa Unnie asked. "yeah let me check it" won bin oppa said. "NO I'll check it "I quickly said and ran up to my room to see a boy laying on the floor. "Tae! " I whispered yelled at him "ouchhh" he yelped. "what the fuck happened ?" I was worried. "I tried to hide on your closet but I fell"

"Are you that dumb!?" I quickly helped him "Hazel what's wrong? " I heard minah's voice "I'm fine" . "I'm coming in" I rolled Taehyung under my bed "shhhh" I quickly said to him Minah came in. And looked at me. "My lamp fell" I said to her.  She nodded understandingly.  "Well me and Jimin and probably Unnie are heading out. Won bin oppa's brother got hurt and I think you should get some rest. You have eye bags already "she giggled and went out.