Chapter 8

Jimin's POV

She let go of my cheek looking away. Our faces were so close . My hearts still beating like a hurricane . I blushed at her touch shit I hope she doesn't notice .

If you're wondering , I've been liking Minah for quite long now . I don't know she's different you know . Many guys don't like Minah cause she's a gossip queen but that's what caught my eye about her . How she passionately tell people about gossips . The excitement in her eyes . Its charming . I know I'm weird on this but its true .

Plus she's pretty and all . The waiter came and put our drinks on the table . Minah sipped the latte . There no straws so she sipped slowly since its hot . She put the cup on the table . I looked at her and giggled . She had some cream at her upper lip and at the corner . I hold in my laughs .

"Why? What's so funny?" She asked clueless . Cute . My hand slowly went to her face . Her eyes widened . I wipe of the creams using my thumb and accidentally touched her lips . Its so soft . Ughhh I can't stand the urge to kiss her . I pull away my thumb from her lips and licked the cream off "Ummm yummy taste like cherries" I teased her .

Her face got red . "Y-yah! what was that for !" I giggled at her . My eyes wonder around the cafe and saw someone familiar . My eyes widen . I quickly pulled minah's collar till and she leaned in front . I leaned in fast . Our lips touched . I can feel butterflies flying around in my tummy .

I opened my eyes to see Minah with eyes wide . I pulled her collar closer . Kissing her deeply . She didn't kiss back which disappointed me . I bit her lip softly and nibbled her lower lip tasting her lip balm . I heard a glass fall . Minah quickly pushed me to see what happened . I'm disappointed . I liked the kiss . as long as I know myself ever girls I kissed were forced , displeasure and disgusted but I loved kissing her .

I looked back to that person she was looking at me with shocked eyes . I gulped . The waiter helped cleaning the glass . Minah was still silent . "I'm sorry" I said looking down . She looked at me with wide eyes "W-why you're saying sorry?" "I kissed you , I'm sorry "

"Nahh although that was my f-first " then my eyes went wide . Shit I stole her first kiss oh shit . "I'm soooo sorry , forgive me I didn't mean to-" she cut me off . "Its fine " she said giving a sad smile . I feel bad . The girl just now huffed in tears and stormed out of the cafe .

Suits you right . "Why did you do it?" She asked me . "huh" I tilted my head . "Why did you kiss me ?" She said with a low voice . Should I tell her or should I confess ??? If I tell her, my annoying ex was there and I wanted to avoid her . She'll get mad at me.

"Minah " I said and sighed . She looked at me in the eyes . She's beautiful . Very beautiful . Which made me more nervous

"Do you how it feels when ..... You look at someone and you feel happy ? Do you know that feeling when you hear someone's name and it makes your heart beat like crazy ? Do you know when I see you I feel nervous , happy and grateful . I'm grateful we talked on the Halloween party cause that's when my hearts start beating for you ? When my ex told me to stop talking to you , I felt so empty . I missed teasing you already even tho we only takes once . I love that smile you have on your face . I love how you talk . I love your voice . I love everything about you and most importantly ....... I love you Minah " I confessed to her.

"J-jimin i-i " she stuttered . "I don't care if you don't like me but at least give me a chance . I mean I'm going to court you" I said seriously . She gulped . "Please Minah" I begged at her . "I'll give the answer later let me ... Think for awhile " she said .

I smiled at her . She smiled back with a genuine one . I took a sip of my latte which was warm . It wasn't as hot as before . "So Jimin , why did v save Mi Chan? I mean he barely knows her . And we all know his the cold hearted person to every single girl . He even checked up on her . " she said breaking the ice .