ミ☆ fourth

Errors Ahead

☆☆☆

CHITTAPHON

"Chittaphoooooon! Let's play this multiplayer game that I just downloaded its very awesome!" Taeyong suddenly barged in.

"Ooops, don't disturb this kid. He's busy reading." Taeil hyung informed.

"Reading what?" Jaehyun asked.

"The book that his fan gave him yesterday. I mean, The book that is specially made for him." Mark said.

"Whoa, what is that all about?" Taeyong asked. I closed the book and started to explain.

"From what I already read, it's about two 18-year-old bestfriends living together. The boy got casted by a very popular entertainment agency because of the girl."

"Wait, boy and girl bestfriends?"

"Yes, Jaehyun. What's the matter?" i asked.

"Uhm, I think it's just unusual."

Doyoung came in, "No it's not. Especially if it's for Chittaphon."

"What do you mean- Ahhh! I remember!" Jaehyun exclaimed.

"Chittaphon once told us about his past, right? How come you guys forgot about that." Doyoung said and we all chuckled.

"No hyung, we didn't." Mark said.

"But guys, this is really getting weird. I'm still on the 19th chapter, nearly 20 and it seems like I already know what will happen next."

"Read it aloud for us, please." Taeyong requested.

"It's in english. Dare to understand it all completely?"

"No problem!"

--

XIN

"XIN! FOR THE LAST TIME, WHERE ARE YOU TAKING MEEE?!"

Ten endlessly asked me about where am I going to take him.

"I ain't gonna tell you." I answered, teasing him.

Ten, it's a surprise that's why I can't tell you.

I lead the way towards the SM building here in Thailand. SM is not that far from our house so I decided to take a walk.

We stopped right infront of the building. Ten gave me a confused look.

"SURPRISE!!" I exclaimed, hands in the air. "I talked to one of SM's staffs yesterday when you're cooking and he told me to take you here today. His name is Ryan. Actually, the audition is going to be tomorrow but the PD liked you. You're going to perform something later. I know you can do it without even practicing."

Ten stared at me, eyes are a bit watery. He smiled and ran to me. He hugged me so tight.

"Thanks a lot, Xin! How can I repay you?"

"Duhh, just don't forget me when you become famous already." I answered. He broke the hug and smiled. He's very happy, I can see it in his eyes.

"Ofcourse I won't. Promise. You're my Xu Xin, right?"

"You said it, and I believe you. Haha! Let's go?"

and we already got in.

..

"Ten, you're so good! I can see your passion for dancing. Welcome to SM Entertainment!" Ryan PD exclaimed as he clapped after seeing Ten's performance. I immediately become a super proud friend.