ミ☆ eighth

[just to inform y'all, i made some changes in the past chapters but don't worry bcs those are just minor changes so yesss here's chapter 8]

YOU

"Time to move now, miss." I heard the guard said.

I did not even move a bit, nor flinch, especially knowing that here's Chittaphon, wiping away my tears eventhough the guard is already stopping us.

"Ten, please sit down." The guard told Ten. Chittaphon didn't pay attention and instead, he did the thing that I didn't expect him to do at this moment.

He quickly came towards me, across the table that is separating the two of us.

Chittaphon pulled me into a hug, a very tight one. He carefully caressed my platinum hair as he rested his chin on top of my head while mumbling the words,

"I am really sorry for what I've done."

The warm liquid from my eyes completely dominated my cheeks and even Chittaphon's shirt.

I just simply closed my eyes, enjoying the moment that I missed for years. I did not mind of the people around us. The guards calling us, the cameras flashing and the buzzes of the girls behind us.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of large hands pull me away from Chittaphon. I opened my eyes. The same thing is happening to him.

"WHAT'S THIS!? PLEASE JUST LET--"

"LET GO OF ME!" I yelled. But it has no use. I tried to use my self-defense skills but it looks like my energy is all drained and completely taken away from me.

"PLEASE LET GO OF HER! YOU'RE HURTING HER, CAN'T YOU SEE?!"

It was him. He still cares.

"STOP THIS! THE BLAME IS ON ME!" He screamed. But the guards didn't stop from pulling him away from me.

Chittaphon is begging them, but they didn't listen to him and still continued on doing such thing. And obviously, I can see pain in his reaction.

That is when it hit me.

I gathered all of the energy remaining inside me just to get out of these huge filfthy hands that are pulling me. And just when I did, I immediately ran to Ten Chittaphon and helped him to let go from the painful grasp of the guards.

"YAH LET GO!" I insisted. But the guard harshly pushed me aside, which caused me to lose my balance. I almost fell from the elevated platform and broke my bones.

"Daiyu-ah!!"

It was Doyoung who called. The boys quickly ran towards me and helped me to stand up.

"Please stop. Please, for the sake of everybody." Doyoung pleaded.

"Guards." I shot my head up. I saw a familiar face, and it was a very familiar deep voice from a man. "Get her out of the venue."

I can't believe you, Sir Ryan.

---

I sat down on the stairs outside SM Coex while hugging my things. It's 7pm and dark. The moon shined brightly, but the stars are dim.

It wasn't supposed to be like this. That was a huge mess. I guess, yesterday was better when he failed to notice me.

I think it's better if I didn't come here to Korea and see him.

I should've set him free.

He said that he'll come back to Thailand, but he didn't. Maybe he doesn't want me in his life anymore. Maybe he wants to forget all of the hurtful things that happened back then, in Thailand.

I locked ourselves in our promises. But promises are meant to be broken, right? It was proven for so many times. It may sound cliché but it's true.

All of a sudden, people started to crowd outside the building. It took good 15 minutes before the venue emptied once again.

Time check: 7:30pm. What am i still doing here? I stood up and fixed my clothes, brushing off the dust on it. I'll go back to the apartment I currently live in.

I clutched the straps of my backpack as I walk away from SM Coex. I thought it's going to be fun.

But atleast I knew that he still knows me.

I watched my footsteps as it take me to nowhere.

But I froze. I immediately froze when a black van stopped right infront of me.

They snatched me in.

Poor little me, poor little me.