ミ☆ fifth

Errors Ahead

☆☆☆

"Wow that's very emotional." Taeil hyung commented.

"Can't you see me? I'm nearly tearing up." Jaehyun said.

"That's so sad. It must be so hard to lose a friend." Mark said.

"What friend? Duhhh I can see that Xin has already fallen for Ten but she's not aware of it. But here's Ten, very obvious."

Doyoung is a very deep thinker.

"Okay guys, off to Chapter 20."

--

XIN

"Xin?"

"Xin, where are you?"

"Xu Xin?"

I can hear loud footsteps, searching for me.

"Xin!"

"XIN!"

All of a sudden, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "Xin, please stop crying."

"Xin please--"

"Ten." I simply mumbled, drenched in my own pool of tears.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." Ten caressed my hair, making me cry more.

"You don't have to be sorry. This is your time, Ten. You're about to get your own spotlight. We've been waiting for this for years already." I explained, forcing a smile to light up the mood a bit.

"But if you're like this, then I won't go."

"NO!" I exclaimed. "Uh.. just, continue moving to Korea. This is it, Ten." I forced to calm myself.

Ten didn't say a word. Instead, he gently held my hand as we stood up from the couch.

And to the bedroom, he pulled me on his bed, closer to him. We slept beside each other, a very rare scenario of me and Ten.

Now I really feel that this is the last time I'll be with him.

--

CHITTAPHON

"Uhh ohh..." Mark mumbled.

"I guess Xin is really hurt." Jaehyun added.

"I guess so." I said.

"Chittaphon, that book is especially made for you right? And you can relate to most of the scenes. Somehow, do you remember any of these happened to you?"

Doyoung's question made me blank. I started to think of it.

But I decided to continue reading.

--

XIN

I woke up to the bright sunlight hitting my face. I yawned, sat up and stretched my arms.

"Teeeeen!" I called.

"Ten Leeeee.."

"Ten--" I cut my own statement as I face the large space beside me. No one is beside me at this moment.

I immediately hopped off Ten's bed and scanned the whole dorm. He's still nowhere to be found.

I guess he already left.

I saw a set of food above the table with a piece of note saying:

"Goodmorning, Xinshine. I know that you already woke up because you're reading this just now. Please eat this breakfast that I made for you.

So first of all, I'm very sorry. Please forgive me. I promise I will never forget you. I'll come back here in Thailand and search for you. Thanks for everything, Xin. I appreciate it. I love you.

~Ten Lee"

I can't believe that this hurts a lot. But what hurts me the most is we didn't even get a proper farewell.

I sat on the chair. I promise to myself starting this day, that if Ten didn't come back,

I will go to South Korea. I will be the one to search for him.