ミ☆ second

Errors Ahead

☆☆☆

CHITTAPHON

"Wow hyung! You're really reading the book." Mark suddenly popped out of nowhere.

He sat between me and Taeil hyung whos currently dozing off right now, with earphones. Probably playing lullabies.

"Yes Mark. The scenes are very fascinating and I can relate to some of the parts. The book is good." I explained.

"Maybe the author reseached facts about you and created that story." Mark said.

"That book is especially made for you, Chittaphon." Taeil hyung mumbled.

So he's not asleep.

"I think so. Because the main character's name is Ten."

--

XIN

We just arrived here in our dorm. Well, we live near our school and he's my room mate, like what I said. He's the worst room mate you can have but he's very fun to be with, to be honest.

Without saying any word, He went straight to his bed and took his phone.

Ten. The kid who never failed to make me laugh everyday, is sad and gloomy at this moment. I'm not used to this. I must do something to make him happy but I can't think of anything.

His dreams was just devastated by a lady who only saw his personal appearance without even seeing his talent and passion. Passion for performing and dancing. His dreams of being an international kpop idol, even though he's a Thai.

I feel so sad for this boy.

I got some cookies from the refrigerator and sat next to him.

"Eat." I commanded. He got a cookie and stuffed it in his mouth.

"I know that it's very important for you but don't think about it too much." I started, "There are better agencies out there that deserves you and you deserve at the same time, for sure."

He's still silent, but I continued.

"Everybody just need to wait until that braces of yours to be removed and see you in a very good shape." I chuckled.

He pierced his gaze on mine. There's still hope written in his eyes. "And your eyes, they're fierce and cute. That lady is just envious."

"Thank you Xin. Thanks for understanding me."

He hugged me and I hugged him back. "No problem,"

..

Ten and I were walking down the street, as always, finding some cheap shops where they sell awesome and good-quality clothes.

We're still students. Malls are expensive °^°

He's happy but still half disappointed about what happened. Two weeks had already passed and he can finally use his left hand again. He says that it hurts a bit sometimes but he doesn't mind.

"Xin! Look at tha- oh s-sorry,"

"Watch out next time, kid."

He just bumped onto someone. He looks like a manager or something. Something professional.

"Sorry." Ten repeated and bowed 90°.

The man left and I came towards him, running. "Don't run. Watch out, kid." He said.

Like srsly? Repeating someone's statement?

I looked down and something caught my eye. I got a different feeling about it.

"Let's go in there! The clothes looks so goood!" Ten exclaimed while pulling me.

"Uhm, just go in there first. I'll just fix my shoelaces." I lied omg.

"Okayy," he said and ran as he enter the store. As soon as he disappeared, I bent down to get the rectangular paper that I saw on the street. It says:

Ryan
SM Entertainment
Contact #: ********049

SM? That's an artist agency right?

"Xin! Aren't you going in here?" I heard Ten called me.

I quickly hid the calling card and faced him, "I'm coming!"

I think I have the key to make him completely happy again.