Ch. 1: Meeting Everyone

Alice Lester pulls into the small house in the suburban parts of LA. She is here to meet Amanda Faye, who is known as a fantastic photographer. Alice's best friend since high-school, Rachel, has recently gotten engaged to a man. They decided that they wanted the one and only Amanda Faye to photograph their wedding alongside her husband, Matthias. Since Alice is still friends with Rachel, she offered to meet up with Amanda to discuss everything.

Now she is here at the house, ready to discuss. Nervously, Alice knocks on the door. A pretty young face opens the door. "You must be Alice!" Amanda exclaims. She lets her in and sits her down at the table. "Matthias and I are so excited to photograph the wedding. We have so many ideas..."

Amanda is interrupted by some loud yelling from outside. Alice looks over to see three men running around with lightsabers as arrows fly through the air. "Oh, ignore them," Amanda sighs as she rolls her eyes. "That's my husband and his idiot friends. They have a YouTube channel named Team Edge."

As Alice watches them, one of them catches her eyes. He is very tall with icy blue eyes and bright blond, curly hair. Something about him just makes her heart skip a beat. As Amanda continues to talk, Alice finds her eyes continuously drifting outside to look at that man.

They finish their challenge and begin to walk inside. Alice immediately tenses up, even though she should not be nervous. They are just three, normal guys. She assures herself that she has these odd feelings because of her jealousy towards her best friend getting married. Alice has not had a boyfriend in a while. She just cannot find the right guy.

Amanda introduces each of them as they come in. "Alice, this is my brother-in-law Bryan, my husband Matthias, and Matthias's brother, J-Fred." They all mumble a greeting and then plop down onto couches and chairs throughout the room. 

J-Fred walks past Alice and into the kitchen, where he scrounges around for food. He looks back to catch Alice staring at him red-handed. She blushes and looks back up to Amanda to pretend as though she was listening to her the whole time. 

J-Fred leans on the counter and interrupts without realizing, "So, what're we doing here?"

"Planning photography for a wedding," Amanda responds.

"Ooh, can I join in? I can be that guy who holds the microphone!" he exclaims.

"No you can't, Joey," Amanda sighs as she rolls her eyes. She shoos him away and then turns back to Alice to say, "Get used to these guys. You'll be seeing a lot more of them."