Chapter twenty one: Funeral or...?

~ROC~

"So should we have a small funeral or a big one with all you guys family, friends, and fans?" Keisha asked.

"KEISHAAA!"

"What Roc?"

"We can't have a funeral for someone who isn't dead."

"I'm sorry Roc......"

"DON'T BE! What the hell are we gonna look at, a empty casket?"

"Watch your mouth........" She gave me a blank look. "We have his Ashes."

"That ain't his Damn Ashes!"

"Look, i don't wanna have to tell you this no more! Don't talk to me like that, I'm not one of your little boys.... I'm your manager. And as much as i hate to say it...... These are Princetons Ashes. Just think of it like this, he's in a better place now."

"Me and prince were together." I whispered as you could tell this was pretty awkward for me.

"Of course. You two were the best of friends."

"ARE the best of friends and no..." I shook my head. "Together. Like together, together, he's the love of my life!"

She was shocked, Her mouth formed the perfect."0" shape."Yea now you know why I'm still holding on." I replied because she was lost at words not saying anything.

"Why didn't you guys tell us..?"

"He wasn't ready... And i respected that. I-I love him so much, i can't live, i swear i can't live without him. Keisha please wait... For that funeral to take place. I'm not ready to let go."

"Sure sweaty." She replied. She knew i neede comfort, so she held me in a hug for a wile..... Untill i fell asleep. Just what i needed.

---------

A/N: I would have made it longer but i fell asleep lol.

But anyway....

Wake up people!

I need at least 5 votes and 2 comments to finish........

And sorry for any errors.... I've been making a lot lately.