Chapter five: getaway attempt

RAY RAYS P.O.V:

The whole conjunction house was..... Just so sad. Walter slept all day, Keisha cried her eyes out, Prodigy believed they were dead so he tried to commit suicide to be with them. And me...... I was sooooo done. I'm not gonna cry anymore. When i say i can feel my brothers....... I can really feel them! They are alive and I'll find them even if it killes me.

"What are you doing?" Prodigy cried.

"Prod man.... You're a mess."

"Of course. They're gone. I just wanna die."

"no you don't man."

"Yes i do. And i was almost dead. How could you Ray?!"

"Look man...... Prince and Roc, they're not dead! And imma need you to stop being selfish so we can find them. Understood?"

He nodded. "call your dad." I said.

>; PHONE CONVO ;<

Mr. Crippen: Hello.

Ray: Hay.... Mr. Crippen?

Mr. Crippen: Yes Ray?

Ray: This is.....o. Uh i know you've heard about the tragedy.

Mr. Crippen: yes Ray, i have. I believe i almost lost my son because of it. I also believe it's time to let go.

Ray: Mr. Crippen...... Please. You're the only one who can help.

Mr. Crippen: ............ Go on....

Ray: i believe they're alive but in trouble. They need our help and everyone over here has giving up, including your son.

Mr. Crippen: So what your saying is you believe that they were kidnapped.

Ray: Yea maybe. It haven't crossed my mind. The police haven't found no bodies..... And it's not like them to just bounce so maybe.

Mr. Crippen: Okay I'll be down there to see what i can do. See you guys later.

Ray: Okay see ya.

;> PHONE CONVO OVER ;<

_____________________________________

PRINCETONS P.O.V:

"Boss he's getting away!" "Who's getting away?" "The afro kid!"

I ran as fast as i could. I was all the way down the street already! I'll go and get roc later if i find help.

I ran into the closest gas station.

"Are.... Are you okay young man." The lady said behind the counter.

I guess she seen the scars and my two black eyes.

"No miss I'm not. I need help i was kidna-" Someone covered my mouth.

"Sorry this is my son and he's on punishment trying to get out of the house." The guy from the stp (Sex trafficking place) said to her.

"Come on. You're gonna get it when we get home." I screamed as he tried to pull me away he's not gonna take me again. "Or maybe you'll get it here.

He hit me in my head with something then i passed out. Crazy thing was i actually felt safe thinking he won't hurt me in public.

------------

I woke up when i felt scaling hot water on my face. Shockingly i didn't scream.

"we're sorry we put you boys all threw this this" they all looked ashamed. "If you want you all can go." The boys looked down and said no. Me and Roc looked at each other than we got up and headed for the door.

Suddenly i heard a pow and Roc was on the floor. he was shot..... And it wasn't long before i was to.

----------

Vote please! Thanks.