Just an Apron

SMUT CHAPTER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

3rd Person P.O.V
Lay and Luo were together in bed as the beaming sunrise shined through their window. A little lamb squirmed in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes to see his lover peacefully at rest.
'I really want to surprise him today and I have the perfect idea!' The lamb carefully got out of bed and began to take off his clothes. After he stripped all the way, including his boxers, he casually walked downstairs into the kitchen to spot his dark blue apron. It was bordered by a simple gray and had a pouch in the front.

The thing is...well...it wasn't his apron actually...

It was Luo's.... '-_-

The apron LITERALLY had "Luo" smack dab on the front of the apron IN ALL CAPS. That's a big deal if you ask me, but the innocent lamb didn't seem to mind. After starting on the pancakes, he bent down to look for a cast iron skillet. Lay's butt was high in the air, exposing his hole. He found the skillet, but it was wedged between a heavy pot and a stack of pans. The lamb used every ounce of strength he  had to pull the skillet out with crashes and clangs, landing on the cold floor in a heap of sweat.

When Lay was placing the pancakes on a plate, he set the skillet on the stove and heard the sound of footsteps at the stairs. He heard them stop abruptly before a pair of arms wrapped around his waist. "Mmmm...My yeobo looks so damn gorgeous in my apron." A slight blush crept onto Lay's cheeks as Luo started sucking behind his ear. "Y-You're awake, L-Luo. Ngh!" The lamb could feel his member tenting despite the apron. Lay's moans were becoming even harder to suppress as Luo moved on to his neck. Luo knows that Yixing's neck and ear was sensitive to his kisses, but he paid no attention and used that to his advantage. Biting his lip and turning the stove off, Lay gasped when Luo reached under his apron and gripped his member. "Oh~...L-Luo! Ah!" His sweet spot was discovered and abused so roughly with biting and sucking. Luo started to knead Lay's member, making the smaller moan in ecstasy. "You won't ever walk again when I'm done with you." Luo traced his lover's ear with his lips before kissing it, making Lay shudder and whimper under his control. He growled while grinding his hips against Lay's bare behind, forcing his lamb to feel his erect member. "A-Ah! Luo~ I- AAAGGHHNN! I want it! So bad~Agh! Uhn! Mmn!" The greedy lamb turned into a moaning mess. Luo carried him bridal style to their room and threw him onto the bed. Pulling down his boxers, Luo sat in a chair with Lay floating ontop of him. He constantly pinched and smacked Lay's voluptuous thighs and hips until they adorned red marks all over. "Oh! P-Please Luo~...aghn! S-Stop teasing me!" Moving his hands away from Lay's thighs, his hands traveled upward to meet his hardened buds. They felt so hot and seemed to be everywhere at once on the younger. He harshly pressed his thumbs against them, earning even more moans from the lamb. The latter tweeked his nipples, occasionally leaning in to suck them. Lay had no breaks between his moans; the pleasure was so fulfilling, making him needy for more. Lay arched his back at all of the pleasure being given to him. He loved it when Luo deflowered him everyday. It was wrong but it felt so right. Precum was found everywhere in between his thighs. Luo rolled his hips to lube himself. When Lay was about to cum, Luo removed his hands. Lay let out a whine at the loss, making the latter let out a dark chuckle. Lifting him by the hips, Luo positioned Lay over his member; not even bothering to prep first. Then ever so slowly, he eased Lay down on his cock. Lay flinched at the pain from Luo's size, but soon adjusted to the feeling as waves of pleasure began to consume him. "Wah! Ah~You're...so big! AAHHH!" Lay felt like he was in heaven. He felt so full when he landed at the hilt. He squirmed to let Luo know to move. Keeping his hands on him, he bounced Lay up and down on his cock. The lamb bit his lip at the feeling so warm and steamy inside. Wiggling his hips at the hilt, the innocent lamb happily moaned again. "Kyah~!..Appa~...you're so waaarrmmm~~....!" Groans, panting, and moans filled the entire house. "Mmmm you feel so tight Xing!" Rounds of grunts spilled from Luo when Lay tightened around him. Luo took a hand away to pump the lamb into submission. Lay let out a wail of mercy when Luo slammed right into his G-spot. "OH GOD! R-Right there! AH! OH~MMN!" Continuously his wish was granted, every time he would get abused right in that spot, and it covered him in bliss. Lay was seeing stars each time he was deeply penetrated. He dug his nails into the latter's shoulders while shamelessly screaming his name. "Luo! AH! I'm s-so close! Please~!" Luo moaned at Lay when he felt him tighten even more around his cock and pounded into him even deeper. "Luo! I-I'm gonna- AAAAIYYAAA!" Lay threw his head back as strings of creamy semen sprayed all over him and Luo's torsos, and it covered Luo's steaming hot hands. After a few more thrusts, Luo came inside of the lamb, who shuddered at the feeling of the hot and sticky fluid. Lay placed his palms on the latter's chest and gave a long lasting kiss to him; No heat or resentment added. "I love you, Luo." "I love you, too. And you better not where my apron like that. Otherwise, I'll have to punish you harder." Lay blushed a dark shade of red and uttered a soft "Yes, sir." before Luo carried the lamb upstairs to sleep again, forgetting all about breakfast.
--------
I don't know if this is good or not (probably not) so please give some feedback!