Friendship

We arrived at school, and all look crossed for both of us. Incidentally, for Gabe. At once most people stopped in front of us and began to clap, we still did not understand what was happening, we kept walking until a short girl, brunette and muscular said to Gabe all energy:

- HEEEEEEY! You humbled that competition! I swear if I were competing against you I climbed on stage, looked at his face and get out of there at once. - She said, and we laughed until we finally looked and realized why the whole thing. - Well, my name is Asia, and you like your name? It's his girlfriend? - So Asia said that, I and Gabe burst out laughing. - Oh, come on us? They will tell me that never were? - Me and Gabe looked at each other and started laughing again.

- My name is Kaycee, and no, I'm not his girlfriend! We are best friends. How old are you?

- I'm 14, almost 15, and you?

- I am 15 - I said

- I also have

*** Gabe's POV ***

- I am 15 - the Kaycee said

- I also have

Me and Kaycee have heard so many times that we combined and stuff, I think she's beautiful, but I think if I start to like her, our friendship would be strange. But, like, if ever she got a little crazy, and decided to ask me to stay with me, I accept, but I can not imagine anything like that from her ... Because we are friends since the age of 6. I was going to say something when Bailey embraced Kaycee behind, accompanied by Tahani, Tati and Kenneth:

- KAYCEEEEEEEEEE! How are you? I felt really miss you! - told Bailey and they started talking about many things at the same time, my brain could not process anything. Meanwhile I and Kenneth looked at each other and made our "touch".

- Dude ... - he would say something, until he touched that Asia was still there.

- Kenneth, this is Asia, Asia, this is Kenneth.

- Kenneth, but you are "The person who will win you in a minute" - he said and Asia burst out laughing and scowled as if to say "Hi ?! Nope."

- Poor Kenneth... - said Asia and he did a crying face.

Ken is catching, or better, the Taker. Or at least you think it is. I talked to Bailey, the Tahani and Tati, they presented to Asia, which instantly turned super-friends and started walking together. I was talking to Ken until he said:

- Gabe, a question ... Do you think the beautiful Kaycee?

- Yes, why?

- I KNEW IT!

- Wait, wait Kenneth! It's not that you're thinking. I just think she's pretty, not the type like more than best friend.

- I know... The way you act around her, um, I can not. - I reflected on his words, after all, how I act around her? I act normal, yes.

- What's weird when I'm around her? I do not do anything too!

- Several things ... like the type that you look at her, when you find her, your eyes shine... - said and interrupted him at once

- No! I am sure that I am completely normal when I'm with her. She just makes me happy because ... Because ... well, she's my best friend ... and Kaycee makes me happy because she's just her. She makes me happy. And nothing of this kind! - I said and left alone by leaving it behind. I never heard so much nonsense in my life.

After class, we decided to all go to my house, then I wonder: Do what? That's it. Anything! Only we doing several things. Asia can not come with us because she is training now.

We arrived at my house and the smell of food rose in the air. Everyone did face "Oh, that smells so good!".

Kaycee's POV

- Tati, truth or dare? - Tahani asked for Tati

- Um ... True - she said through looking forward to what she would ask.

- Well ... Is it true that you like someone who is taking part in this joke? - Tahani said and Tati's eyes widened - If yes, who?

- It's a lie, because he did not show up today.

- Huuuuuuum - said all along.

- So ... is Sean ?! - Bailey said with an evil face.

- Bailey! - I said Tati laughing and half embarrassed

- Huuuuuuuuuuuuuum - said all along again.

I turned the pencil, which pointed to Ken ask for Gabe.

- YAS! - Said Ken as if an evil plan in mind, and rubbing his hands together like a cartoon character.

- Gabe ... Do you like Kaycee? - Said Ken, and I froze on the spot and stared at Gabe.

- Really? I told you taste like best friend. I admit that I find beautiful, but nothing more than that. - Phew, I suddenly felt like I was carrying a weight, and we remove it at that moment. But I felt strange ... Will ...