Lala Land

I moved around and realised I was still on the chair, I had kicked the blanket off as I started to heat up, bad dream. I decided to go upstairs and use the toilet. Sick do was up there I decided to check on Tj and Tre but neither of them were in the rooms. I'm alone. I shrugged and headed back down stairs but as soon as undid the front door opened.

"That was fun dad" Tj said smiling.

"Anything for you son"

"Mum, your up again" Tj said running over and hugging me.

I smiled and held Tj in my arms, I could feel Tre's eyes on me but he still on the silent treatment for finding shit funny when it wasn't. It just hit 1' o' clock and Tj had knocked out, I placed the blanket over him an stormed up stairs not realising Tre was right behind me, I flopped on the bed face in the pillow.

"What's wrong girl you can't still be mad at me"

"I ain't mad I just don't wanna chat to your ass"

"But it was funny you can't lie"

"Fuck off Tre"

"Not till we sort this shit out Ci"

"What shit ? Idm if you cheat it's fine"

"Now tell me why I would ch----

"---coz you got vex all coz one of my best friends are a boy" I said rolling my eyes.

"I ain't lying I was jel he is a good looking bruddah (no homo) and I would be heart broken if you just bounced and chose him"

I listen to his words andCortez words started to appear.

"Of corse I would pick you" I said sitting up. "No matter what"

"For real ?"

"For real" I said sighing.

Last thing I felt was being kissed.

-----------

I got up and realised it was 9 I went downstairs to see Tre andTj watching tv, I ain't been home in ages I think it's time.

"Tre"

"Yea. ?"

"I think ima go home today"

"WHAT ?"

"Don't be mad I just miss my mama and stuff"

"I hear that, I will drop you okay ?" He said sighing.

"Alright baby" I said blowing him a kiss.

Tre's pov...

She came down looking beautiful and decided to tell me she going home, I don't think no one understands that when she said that my heart shattered I know ima be with Tj but I can't be without my wife, I sighed and put Tj's coat on and my slippers and she came down with her little bag and we entered the car, I drove off to hers it was a silent journey only time there would be talking is her telling me where to go, as we reached I let out a big sigh.

"I will be back Tre"

I just looked at her and sighed.

She leaned over and tongue kissed me I couldn't help but kiss back, I don't want her to leave me, I watched as she exited the car and walked into her house, I started the engine again and headed back home.