Caught Out

I quickly went to have a quick shower and got into my knees high shorts my white vest top and my red black & white Jordan's and curled my hair, by this time tj woke up.

"Some ones at the door mum"

I ran down stairs and opened the door.

"Hey girl" I said out of breathe.

"What's happened" She looked over and saw Tj. "WT---"

"---don't swear come, baby we in the kitchen okay ?"

"Yes mum"

Cortez was eyeing me hard as we approached the kitchen she started.

"Your black ass has a lot of explaining girl wtf is going on here ?"

I explained everything which she thankfully understood but then I told her about De and she flipped.

"You must like Tre angry"

"No I love him"

"So why did you all him just a friend ?"

"Idk I was scared"

"You like your friend don't you ?" Cortez asked seriously.

"No"

"CIARA !"

"Yes ok just a little bit damn sorry" I answered back scared shitless.

"You need to tell him you got a man OR you need to pick OR your ass is just gonna have to be stuck alone" She said with a stern voice.

"Courtney ?"

"I knew this was gonna happen the first you bright Devonte to us, you don't even wanna know what Tre said and was thinking you must not interested you don't understand how he really feels about you" She laughed a bit. "Trust you will find out"

I burst into tears just thinking about it and Cortez words were getting to me, she held me and I sobbed into her chest.

"What do I do ?"

"You pick babe"

I sat there wiping my tears away and thinking, I sighed, after I fixed my self back up, me and Cortez went and watched some tv with tj till she left it was just me and Tj.

"Mummy why you so quiet ?"

"Just thinking baby"

"Your not gonna leave daddy like my other mum right ?"

My heart skipped thousands of beats, I looked down at tj and spoke.

"It's complicated baby, but whateva happens I won't leave you"

He smiled and hugged me, I held him in my arms, oooo how much he looks like his dad, I was thinking hard, real hard.

~later that same day~

"IM HOME" Tremaine yelled out.

ME and Tj were in the kitchen cooking together.

"What smells good ?" Tre asked sniffing the air.

"Me and Tre's cooking isnt that right baby ?"

"Yea mama"

"I see" he said.

I might be a 16 year old but I be cooking, after we ate together and chilled then my phone vibrated I remembered, Devonte wanted to chill.

"What's up ? Where you going ?" Tremaine asked so fast.

"To see my friend Devonte he wanted to chill so"

"Whatever" He said sitting back doing whatever he was doing.

"Your not ma----" I spoke to soon.

"---just go" Tremaine said not having it.

Tre picked up Tj and they both went upstairs, I sighed and just walked out and met De at the local park.

"Sup ?" I asked hugging him.

"Nm, you look beautiful girl"

"Thanks" I said smiling.

We decided to chill at the park, it was fun, we got to learn a lot more about each other than before, but then it started to get dark.

"Well I shall be going back home"

"Same"

"Well ceya buddy" I said giggling.

"What no hug ?" He asked smirking.

I laughed then I walked back and was about to hug him when I felt my lips being touched by his, I started to get into it but then I realised what I've done and who I've picked.

"De I I...I have a man" I said sighing.

"Oh damn ma, I'm sorry" He said with apologetic eyes.

"It's okay, speak to you later"

I rushed down the road straight back to Tre's I was happy we kissed I noticed there was no spark but there was when I kissed Tre, I jogged back to his and walked straight upstairs.

"Oh ?"

I saw a girl, very pretty I stood there.

"So this how you do me Tre ?" I asked angrily.

He hair laughed at me.

I stormed down stairs and straight out the door, I sat on the porch and cried, a while after I saw the girl leave and Tre come out.

"Leave me alone" I said sniffling.

He just ignored me and put his arms around me laughing.

"Why you keep laughing ? What's so bloody funny ? I wanna go home" I said pushing him off.

"Well you ain't going home babe, andI'm laughing because that girl was my sister, she came round to see her nephew" He said still laughing.

"Are you serious ?" I asked feeling stupid.

"Dead serious"

I hit Tre and walked inside the house angry then a mother.

"And so you decided to laugh instead of introduce me ? I was thinking she was a new girl in yo life all coz I left"

"Nope but I told her you would react like that" He said laughing all over again.

"I hate you right now" I pouted.

"Knew you would"

I lay on the chair and pulled a blanket out.

"Night" I said getting comfortable.

"Are you serious ?"

"Dead"

He sighed and walked upstairs, before I knew it I had dozed off into a deep sleep.