Twitter Life

Ciara's pov...

I was at home finally stopped crying but still heart broke, i haven't left my room yet either, my girls would have to come in and see me, i decided to chill and go see how twitter was doing, i guess that was a mistake.

@TreTopSetter

Looks like my son and my boys is the only thing i got left...#fuckthefakes

I sighed and looked at some more of my page before making my tweet.

@CortezHotez

Wish these "lovers" could kiss and make up #tryit#itsforthebest#sighs

@JrSoFly

Havent seen my bro so down...this chick must have had him love sick or some shit, he dont even work or nuffin no more, hope things find their way again #stuckinthemiddle

I sighed and felt my eyes getting watery again , i decided it was my turn to make a tweet.

@CiCi_Fierce

I wish sorry could solve everything but I know now it wont, I ain't trying no more idc ima be mature and make no more sappy life story status's #MATURITY

I ate my breakfast and decied to open my twitter again, looks like I started some thing, i knew I was ready to finish.

@TreTopSetter

Woah ! Hold DF up ...who are u again ? #sidechick #getdfofftwitter #fuckery

I ain't gonna lie his words hurt but I was ready for it, I was tired of all this petty shit but I'm not about to sit there like I'm stupid.

@CiCi_Fierce

Lemme introduce my self... I'm Ciara and who are you ? #2canplay@thisgame

I got loads of sub tweets from bitches knowing what was going on, I rolled them off and looked at tweets from the clique.

@Sassy_BriBri

*eats popcorn* let's watch these bad asses show all over twitter, brightening up my morning and sum shit xD

Bri got LOADS of people rolling even me, it was funny, but true, I sighed but I wanted this fight I wanted everything to get out.

@JayB

Morning...*sits and joins @Sassy_BriBri*

@Rickz_z

Don't y'all just love when your phone vibrates and it's world war 3 all over twitter ?

Damn wussup with these lots making nigga's roll I couldn't breathe but then HE tweeted.

@TreTopSetter

Morning y'all ! ...well ain't this some shit everyone on twitter, love when family up with me hope THEIR life's are going well...*yawns and gets weapons* I'm ready for war..bitch #come@mebro

Bitch ? Why ? I'm ready too.

@CiCi_Fierce

B•I•T•C•H meaning female dog / and from what I know your a dog so are you referring to yo self ?

I eyed my lap top as Cortez came up.

@CortezHotez

Woah...

@Savveeyyy

Well ain't this a fun start to my morning.

All the clique re tweeted Savi's tweet even me even HIM, this was gonna be a great morning.

@CiCi_Fierce

Where my girls at ? @Savveeyyy @Sassy_BriBri @CortezHotez how y'all men treating y'all coz I know they ain't exploiting their life over the internet like some #yes #im #being #in - di - rect #PRICK

@TreTopSetter

Damn yo I didn't know I was the only one apart of this shit ... I thought it took 2 but maybe now idk how to count hmmm @CiCi_Fierce

I can't believe his trifling ass just shouted me out so all his little bitches on twitter can see -.- I folded my arms to think...mmm...

@CiCi_Fierce

Wow @TreTopSetter I didn't know I was worthy to be in 1 of yo tweets how about stop being a PUSSY BOY and do this shit to my face ? I a grown ass nigga fighting with a teenager remember that #PRICK #HeartBrokenGirl

I felt tears running down my face, both out of heart break and anger, I got into my sweats and trainers and headed out to the park where I saw the clique and shit.

"What the fuck up with y'all making the world see ya shit ?" Cortez asked.

I just rolled my eyes.

"So CIARA I'm a PUSSY BOY now ?" He said coming all in my face.

"Yea Tre you are get the fuck away from me" I yelled at him.

"You tell me to come face to face and you the one running ?" He laughed. "Stupid bitch"

I saw the anger in his eyes and his muscles tense, I felt tears escaping my eyes.

"I might be but you the one that got rid of me" I said trying to defend myself.

"No you got rid of me, you fucked about and try blame shit on me and make it seem like it was MYYYYY fault, don't put shit in my mouth Ciara, don't try test me ...DONT !"

"Cause it is you Tre, your jealousy get over you and then throw it all on me ? Don't even go there Tre"

"Fuck off Ciara no I never, I got jealous but you made me, you made me feel like down side nigga and I'm not I'm THE nigga"

By now there was a group from twitters and shit.

@HotGirl24

Come to the local park where twitter war comes alive

"I loved you with all my heart I might have just met you at a party but I'm happy I did but obviously you was already TAKEN and decided to string me along my son calls you his mother and you just walk out got him crying for yo ass every night CIARA yo ass is jus selfish"

"IM SORRY TRE"

I broke down and cried he looked at me.

"Remember what you said...sorry don't cover up for NOTHINGG" he said scrunching up his face and shaking his head.

He started to walk away.

"Tre don't leave again"

"Whatever"

I cried hard in front of all these people, I regret ever sneaking into that STUPID party I would have never gotten into this mess-.- I ran up and got a knife and some tablets, it was time for me to join some of my family members.