Good News [FINALE]

~1month & a bit later~

Ciara's pov...

Things with me and Tre have been going well, we been taking things slower than normal, however a month after their birthday he asked me out and with no hesitation I said yes. Sadly he still works with the guys by selling and all that shitt, its sad knowing we have a son already, but I aint the one to start a fight over what he wanna do. I still work with my momma better than ever, now Bray goes to private nursery so both me and ma work as late as we want and Tre would pick Bray up from nursery. Things have been going real good but lately ive been feeling a bit sickly so Cortez gonna take me doctors.

"Ma I will come round later okay ?"

"Alright baby, phone if any thing come up"

"I will" I kissed mum as she left.

I sat down eating popcorn smothered in custard. yummy !, The door knocked and in came Cortez.

"Hey..." She looked at the bowl "WTF is that shit Ci ?"

"It's popcorn & custard, it's yummy, wanna try some ?"

"Hell no"

"Your lose" I laughed.

She looked at me in disgust and sat down.

"So how u feeling ?" She questioned.

"Still a bit sicky"

"So u still wanna go doctors ?"

I nodded "Yes"

I ate the rest of my food, then put my shoes on, I felt a bit light headed and dizzy and before I new it I was in the bathroom throwing everything back up.

"Ugh. We need to go the doctors and fast !"

I wiped my mouth and Cortez helped me up, she carried me down stairs to her car.

"Everything gonna be okay girl"

I sat back and put my seat belt on, I felt like I was gonna be sick and pass out. I sat back just crying my pain out, I felt Cortez watching me but I remain to look out the window in tears. I was in so much pain no one would or could understand. Eventually we came to a stop and I jumpd out the car and threw everything up again, wtf is happening to me ? I felt as Cortez rubbed my back and handed me a gum.

"Thanks"

"Any thing girl"

I limped off the doctors with Cortez just beside me, we walked to the waiting room where we was waiting for Dr.Leone, I sat there fiddling with my phone, I decided to go on twitter.

@CiCiBelongsToTremaine

In the doctors hoping everything goes well...wish me luck !

I sat there wondering when it hit me. I froze as the doctor called my name.Both me and Cortez walked into the doctors room and sat down.

"So Miss Ciara. How u been"

"I've been ok just a bit sickly, don't know what it is so I decided to get checked up"

"Alright lay down for me"

I got onto the bed and lay down and waited for the doctor to do her magic.

~10mins later~

"I'm back" Dr.Leone sat down with test.

"Ahh so what isit please don't tell me im dying" I said nearly on the edge of crying.

"No no no" She laughed.

I watched as Cortez looked over the doctors shoulder and smiled in excitement.

"Miss Ciara, your 1month----"

"PREGNANT" Cortez screamed all happy.

I sat there in awe, im pregnant ? again? I was shocked, again ? What's mum gonna say ? What's everyone gonna say ? What's Tre gonna say ? My heart was racing, I couldn't say I was sad I was really excited tbh !

"Every two months I would need to take some daily check ups"

"Okay" I smiled as both me and Cortez left the room.

"What am I gonna tell everyone ?"

"We gonna do it when everyone is here, lemme phone everyone now"

Cortez was so excited, she decided to phone everyone to meet back at mine, she even phoned my family even my mum. I was exited real excited Me and Cortez had a long ass hug just before we got in the car drove back to my house.

Tre's pov...

Just got a call from the guys, everyone has to go to Ci's house, I hope nothing has happened, I was already with Jr. We decided to go pick Brayden up from nursery and head straight there, when we got there everyone was already there.

"What's happening" I asked all worried with Bray still in my arms.

"Nothing bad I got news yall"

"What kinda news baby I thought some one was dying ?"

"No"

I sat Brayden down beside Bri and Savi and I stood in front of Ciara, everyone had gone quiet to give her a chance to speak.

"Alright babe go head"

She took a deep breathe and began "okay yall, as yall know ive been feeling ill the last month,, so Courtney decided to take me to the doctors so they could run a few test which they did, I was nervous, real nervous when the doctor came back & that's when she told me..." she stopped and smiled.

"What she tell u Ci ?" I asked.

"Tre...She told me im 1month pregnant"

She said with the most happiest facial expression, I looked round to see everyone cheering and making status's I looked at Ciara and got down on my knee's, it was time, I took both her hands into mine.

"Ciara, Ciara, Ciara, I know these couple of years have been crazy, but im happy they gone like this, I aint lying I was scared when I found out Bray was mine but I found out im a pretty cool dad, and now I found out im a dad again, Ciara I want things to be more than official I wanna make a family of our own Ciara im holding your hands right now to ask you...." I pulled out a tiny blue box and opened it taking out the diamond ring inside taking it out and placing it on her finger. "Ci, will u marry me ?"

THEEND :D