Chapter 5: The Flight

Zean's POV

This past few days I found myself hard to get enough sleep. I have been busy even the thought of  when was the last time I got laid was totally forgotten.

It started on the day when I heard about all from the Philippines. Followed by series of memories from my past.

I could still recall when the old man offered his all and everything just to let me stay in the country and never leave his side.

To make myself busy again I have to  fly  again. This would have   been my shelter and shield years ago. Needed to go back and meet my IBM global financial statements once again.

Ianne' s POV

I needed to calm myself from the I had awhile ago. I needed to see the man I've been looking for but here I am still frozen and don't know what to do.

I am standing here in the middle of nowhere.  Here at New York International Airport. It just went crazy for my interview will be in Paris France.

I could hear my heart fluttered. My dream place.
So I booked myself a ticket right away and rushed  to the check in area. Motivating myself that this would be great for this could become work and adventure.

I have to be true for myself. I needed this and this is the life I wanted to have. I got no one to back me up. If troubles would cross my way Id be ready and would prepare myself for it.

All I have is time to manage things well. But then, I still needed to fly to get my job and be able to look for this and fly  back with him.

Since am still here at the airport, I needed to change the gear of my travel and buy my ticket to fly in Paris.

Lingering on my own thoughts. This gonna be exciting. First time to do it on my own. For sure angels are still with me. Keep still old man. Wait 'til I found my lifetime present for you.