Chapter 9: The Will

Zean's POV

I have jo idea how the company of this old man ran when I was away busying myself to be successful and earning my own money.
But upon seeing the properties of companies.
Made me realized that the old man that I hated for many years was the one who is more loving and understanding.

This way was an escaped for me too. Having a trip with the woman I cherished most is quite awesome.

She was the one who drove the car.
Finest one 8 years ago. She said this was her gift on one of the successful transaction with one of the biggest company of the country.

Pondering with that thought, two black motorcycled heading ahead us and asking her to stop. But daredevil my woman didnt stop but sped up the car and could hear the sound of the bullets coming after us.
Now I know why she still have this car too precious because it is bullet proof one!

I almost had a heart attack.
After giving instructions over the phone of  the exact place of the incident that we just had. She doubled our speed and reached our place.
My place, my parents' shelter and old man's sanctuary. And my Ian's haven.

Yes, my Ianne. I never thought of having a woman like her.
I needed to a man in front of her.
Having been into combat with previous missions of being a reserved pilot I never imagined of being saved by a woman.
Yes, the woman whom I adore. Mich more than anything else this world could offer.

Ianne's POV

Am much thankful and excited for he will go home with me.
As I took my car, I know someone's watching upon us now.
So I hurriedly sped up the car and asked backup from my former colleague at the training camp.
Yes, the old man requested me to be in the specialized training skills for me to protect myself.

Having this man next to me, I would risk my own life just for both of them to finally meet.
So I planned on having this trip with the support of my former colleagues.

As we reached the place. There were people waiting for us. I told them to prepare for this could a history of having them meet eaxh other after those sad years being  away because of misunderstanding.

I could see the window was open, and the light of his room was on too.
We went out of the car and headed  inside the house.

The old man was standing from his wheelchair and is waiting for him.
He gave a deep breath.
Looked at me as if trying to ask some help.
I just nodded my head giving him permission to continue walking toward the old man.

My heart melt, for the man whom I gave my everything just five days ago is the same man Ive been looking for.

I ha dto admit. I fell into his charm, his smile, being tender and gorgeous man youd even wanted.

I could see his eyes almost tearing.
I culd see the old man tears flowing.

"Glad to see back with Ianne, Z." the oldman's voice is crying.
They embrassed each other.
"Good to see you Paps. Will still call you that way and not Grandpa for you not to get too old."
And they both laugh.
The laughter made the silence of the night into festive one. As people of the company popping out from their hidi g places and welcomes back the only son and heir of Villamerida's -Zean.

Zean was speechless. And listening to the old man attentively.

Am very much thankful to Ianne. For she did her best to find you. I had an attack last time when I heard the news that you company was ransacked. I kkow that person wanted you gone like of what they did to your parents.
Yes, they killed your parents.
I wasn't aware before. But now I know who they are.
They wanted me to vanish and leave everything to them.
I asked the help of  Ianne to take care of me. Of this sanctuary for when in time of your return you will remembering things in here like the way it used to be when you were still young with your parents.
I had her do everthing. Training to protect herself. Company works and she even gave up her only dream. To be a flight stewardess.
When she left after checking me if I was okay, I never thought of seeing you here right now.
It was only for Ianne's effort.
She protected the company and this place like her own.
Protect her as she protected the people who are serving the company.
She has nothing to offer. But having her pure heart and sincerity you will surely love.

Zean's POV

I only hugged the old man, listened to him carefully. And glad I am having this crazy woman whom I met in Paris.
Before I believed that love has no season has no place has no plans at all.
When I came to Paris and put up my own company there. My target were lovers. Had the hotel and condo near the place. For  I know in love or not lovers or not they will visit Paris. To hold and remember everything. Or to let go and be in love once again.
But those plans didnt know will happen on me. As Cupid's shot his arrow of love on me I had no plans I had no use of the right place and right time.
I just met the beautiful woan whom I thought  an angel. The way she talked, her built, her gestures made me crazy during our first met. She made me crazier when I couldnt find her at the hotel next to my room on the next day. Tha was actually the place where I stayed after a busy day at the company.

When I found her at the resto my world stopped upon seeing her as one of our apllicants as stewardess. And almost Made me fell on my chair when she said who she was, the name who called me almost every week. The handwriting who was note was on my table almost everyday.

I fell in her trap, I cannot thank you enough, Mom, Dad and Paps for bringing her into my life.
This time would be the perfect time. Id ask Paps to let her name on witten on the will of testament for when she' s in charge perfect would be an understatement.

Ianne's POV

Seeing them together made me think that I got no business in here anymore. So I sped up my car and left the place. Took me two years see this moment. Mission accomplished.
Code:iam_IAN128164ph2018