Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Shit I hate sitting out here" I tell Jim.

"Hey this is your case I'm out here with you. How do you think I feel" Jim tells me all mad.

For some freaking reason I got stuck with the cheating spouse case. So for the last 4 night's I've been tailing this stupid guy. Who leads the most boring ass life ever. I don't get his wife. He goes to work. Goes to lunch, goes back to work. Goes home. When the fuck is he going to have time for screwing some one else.

"This guys a dipshit just tell her nothings going on and take a loss on the hours you put into this case." Jim tells me.

"Hell no It's been 4 nights of surveillance and 2 days of research. Hell no I'm not giving up." I continue to wait for the jerk to leave for lunch.

"Holy shit is that him over there Jim said' Pointing to the east exit.

"Yeah that's him but he always leaves through this door. Damn and check out his clothes. He went from business guy to pimp daddy." I tell Jim and we laugh as I move the car to tail him.

Ok this is a change from his routine. We follow him to the end of the block where he is picked up by a car that is waiting there. Then we follow the car and pull up the info on who the car belongs to. Hmm a Ronald Smith. I roll my eyes.

So we continue to follow them until they head for a park in LaGrange.

"Holy shit isn't this the park that's supposed to be for guy people? Asked Jim.

"How the hell am I supposed to know that?" I ask him.

We do start to notice a pattern. There are two guys sitting on the hood of a car talking. Then I see 2 guys walking hand in hand into the forest preserve. There is a car with 2 guys in it and the windows are starting to fog. Holy shit my mind is telling me to leave but crap I am on assignment.

They park and I park a ways away but I still have a clear view. We sit there pretending Like we are talking but looking at them. They get out of the car and sure enough. There was a dude in the car. He comes out and sit's on the hood and my mark goes and stands between the guys legs.

The other guys leans down and kisses my mark. Oh crap I look at Jim and his eyes get wide too. Um this was not anything like what I thought this guy was going to do.

My mark then rips the shirt open of the guy sitting on the car and starts to kiss his chest. It's like a train wreck you want to look away but you can't. In my case I'm being paid to look.

He then starts to unbuckle the other guys pants. Holy shit. "Oh man just take the pictures and let's get out of here" said Jim.

I take out the camera and snap some quickly and then we leave. "Remind me never to come with you on a stake out" Jim says.

I start to laugh. Well his poor wife is in for the shock of her life. I get to the office and type out my report while Jim goes to get the pictures printed out on the computer. Man got to love the digital cameras.

I set up a meeting with the wife in 3 and a half hours. I have time to kill so I head to the gym to work out.

When I change I head to the punching bag area where I like to let off some steam. I walk in and there's this woman there that I've seen here before. She is a little fluffy with a great rack and a nice ass. She was punching that bag like she was trying to kill it.

"Whoa little lady be careful because you are going to hurt yourself." I tell her.

She turns and glares at me "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CARE!" she screams at me.