My Digital Escape

Okay, so I just found out that one of my favorite groups on YouTube, My Digital Escape, decided to stop uploading videos. They posted a video about it yesterday, which was Saturday (I wrote this on Sunday), and I just saw it and automatically clicked on it. I started crying at about 2 minutes in and I can't believe that this is happening. I don't know about you, but it seems like lately every time I start following something it ends or ended just before I found it.

I watched so many videos they had up since I found them around 2 months ago and I am devastated. I have a friend that I talk to about them and everything and we just get everything about each other's opinions and anything we have to say about them, but I don't know if she's seen their announcement yet and I don't want to be the barer of bad news here. I can't text her or anything at the moment so I have no clue, but I feel like she probably doesn't know about this discovery.

Well, I said all I think I wanted to say and repeated the same things over and over again, so it's time to end this chapter. I hope I don't get too depressed over it, they're still posting on their channels. I am sorry if you watch them and didn't know this yet, but by the time many people read anything I write I bet everyone will know.  I do hope this doesn't affect my moods or my writing, at least not much. But no promises, they are really important to me.

I know, OMG they're disgusting emos, why would anyone like them???? Well I do, so shut up. I'm sorry if you were thinking that, I just don't like it when people judge anyone based on their looks. Okay, enough of my rant. I tried to end it before, but obviously that didn't work. If anything like this happens to you, it'll be okay. I have to get over it and so do/ will you. Bye guys </3 

5/15/16 - I think