Chapter 3

As School day finally ended me and Chris had extra help. As we walked to my locker Chris trailed his finger down my bad smoothly. I shivered at his touch. I pushed him away because I don't have feeling for him anymore and I'm not going to gain them again.

He rolled his eyes and continued to walk home. As I went up the stairs I could see Chris working out. I snapped back to reality and changed into my sweats and sports bra and nike sneakers. I felt bad for being rude to Chris so I offered him to go running with me. He agreed. An hour later we come home and shower. After showering I brush my hair and Chris barges in the bathroom and lucky me I'm wearing a robe.

"Thanks for inviting me today I really got to know you today." Chris said

I nodded. RING! My doorbell rings. I answer it still in my robe cause I knew who it was. Jammi was sleeping over.

" hey girl! Is uh Chris here!" Asked Jammi

"Yes but no prank ing him." I answered

She nodded and the night continued with games and ect. When Summer finally fell asleep Jammi walked into Chris's room.

"Hey Chris summer just fell asleep." Said Jammi

"Uh hey and why do I care?" Asked Chris

Jammi
walked to him and but her arm over his shoulders and kissed him. He didn't stop her for some reason. After Chris thinking about how much it would hurt SUmmer he pulled away.

*next day

Summer opened her eyes and smelt bacon. She went down stairs and grabbed some bacon and say next to Chris.

"Hi I was thinking last night that your not such a bad person." Summer said