Dairy 2

Dear Dairy,

Worst day!!!!

So today the school called and canceled school for a couple weeks! Guess what ruined my day?? My ex boyfriend calls me. Like hello you moved to London with your grand parents not my problem. Well we were together for 2 years. Yeah he is English! But he thought it was a good idea to break up. It was hard for me to give up my 2 year love.

So he called and wanted to tell me he is moving to New York. I was happy for him but I couldn't get back with him I'm with Chris and New York is too far.

Whatever it made me in a bad mood the whole day. Then Chris came home from a day job with his father cleaning up snow. We cuddled and such hehe.

Chris falls asleep and then the police shows up at my door. Me and Chris got asked about a girl in our school Annabella Craft. She was the head cheerleader and all the boys mostly the popular ones loved. She was a total slut and I wasn't close to her but we talked here and there.

She was very sweet and kind girl I was friends with her. She went missing yesterday. The last person she was with was Jammi and Ezra.That was really bad news because Jammi and her didn't get along and Ezra is in a gang so who knows what happened.

Love,

~Summer~