Chapter 11

Jammi fell asleep so I thought I could get some water. I walk down stairs to see Leslie siting down. I didn't hate her it's just at least Chris could have told me.

"Hey Leslie." I say

"Oh hey look I'm sorry about what happened I didn't mean to." She said

"Don't worry me and him don't exist anyway, do you want some pjs you could stay over?"

"Oh thank you Summer."

"No problem" I went to grab some clothes when Chris started to come down the stairs. I gave her the pjs and continued to get my water.

I turned my back to pour the water in a glass cup when I hear giggling. I thought that could be me.

I turn around to see them kissing I clear my throat.

"Leslie where do you want to sleep?"

"May I sleep in your room we could get to know each other!"

"Okay let's uh first get changed and then let's head upstairs"

"Okay" she said getting up walking to the bathroom. I decided to sit on the counter top and drink my water until she's done.

"Isn't she beautiful" Chris breaks the quietness between us.

"Yup" I didn't turn to look at his face I just continued to drink my water.

Leslie walked out and handed me her clothes so I could wash them.

We began to walk up the stairs when Chris grabs Leslie's waist and says

"She staying with me."

Chris and Leslie just laughed and I rolled my eyes and continued to walk up the stairs.

I couldn't sleep all night I just kept getting texts from Chris of pictures of him and Leslie and asking if I'm still over him.

I couldn't take it I ran downstairs to the Bathroom passed the love birds.

I was crying so hard I could even breath. I open the cabinet and grab the razor. I choose a spot in my wrist. I haven't cut since I met Chris. All I see is blood in the sink,floor,and my clothes. I keep on crying when I hear a knock on the door.

"Open up Summer it's Chris Leslie left"

"N-n-no"

Then all I see is the door open to see Chris with his hang over him mouth.

"Summer why would you do this?"

All I remember is seeing spots. Then Chris puts me over him shoulder and run upstairs to the bathroom. He places me on the counter and looks for the first aid.

He put on some cream on to stop the bleeding and puts a band aid on.

"Summer why would you do this?"

I started to feel better and got down the counter and said

"You........." Then i slammed the door to leave him speechless.