Chapter 8

Me and Chris spent the whole day together laughing and watching movies. It was nice we kissed here and there. We were cuddling when his phone beeped. I took a peak and it's from a girl Isis. It said that she can't wait to see him later with a heart. He giggled and a hint of hurt ran down my spine.

"Chris I uh got to go I'm really tired" I said

He just nodded I wanted to punch his head.

I ran to my room thinking my life is a mess things are happening way too fast. I wish Jammi and me could hang out but she has to go to a family thing.

A knock appeared on my door I ignored it.

But Chris invited himself inside and saw me tears coming down.

"You saw my phone right?" He asked sitting in my bed

I nodded looking up into his brown eyes

"I can explain I've been talking to this girl - he couldn't finish because I jumped off my bed and yelled.......

"Look today was great but why are you doing this to me." I asked filled with hurt

"I don't know I'm a player I can stick to one girl it's not what I do.." He said

I grabbed is wrist and dragged him to the door and slammed it shut and locked myself inside.

I decided to Change into pj pants and a wife beater and put my hair in a ponytail and washed my face.

I was starting to get hungry so I went to get cereal. As I was going down the stairs I hear yelling coming from Chris so I walk down stairs to find Chris in the phone. He sees me a hangs up.

I raise an eyebrow and continue to grab the lucky charms when Chris blocks the pantry door.

"Move before-" I tried to say but I couldn't talk I was thinking how is this happening why to me?

Chris put a finger on my lip and leans to kiss me but I push him away.

"I'm not getting hurt anymore ok I like and you don't care for me so we should just stop going back and forth so please stop playing with my mind." I say

"I know what I'm about to do is gonna start shit but-" before he could finish......

I kiss him.........