Untitled

Be sure to check out the amazing things located in the media. (: I hope you enjoy

Life's A Beach: Chapter 26: Untitled

After moping around for the rest of the week, Luca came back to me faster than I could tell Nelly how the concert actually turned out to be alright. Thanks to the watermelon-gum-chewing Foster.

In the afternoon, I impatiently watched Luca's double dented dark Jeep speed across the lengthy stretch of cobblestone driveway as it swayed just like the many towering palm trees falling behind it. Luca's familiar muscular frame bounced around in the seat with his foot stomping on the gas until he fired on the brakes once he reached the garage. The driver's door flung open and I sprinted to the porch as fast as my little legs could carry me. My bare feet were slick against the wooden floors and I fumbled with the dead bold before slinging the door open and crashing into his hefty arms.

The swirls of lime cologne and his perfectly carved body melted into my senses. With his car still running and both doors gaping open, Luca filled the only gaping hole that I cared about.

My heart.

Cheesy, I know, but that's exactly how it felt to me. I felt whole again.

"Shit, I missed you." he breathed while brushing his lips across my forehead leaving trails of kisses everywhere

He paused to scoop my chin in his hands and Luca tilted my head up towards him. The pools of electric blue glowing in his eyes only made me miss him more. His soft lips caught mine as he pulled my body tighter against his with our eyes both fluttering closed. We kissed there on the bottom of the porch steps and I couldn't be any happier.

"You got taller." I murmured against his lips slightly smiling

"It's all the studying I've been doing." his hands skimmed my waist as we still embraced

The supple tips of his fingers outlined the hem of my shorts and traced over the skin on my stomach. I gently pulled myself away from him and soaked in the image of my gorgeous boyfriend whom I had missed a ton. Luca ran a hand over his backwards college snap-back that displayed his blonde hair that disarrayed cutely. He pushed it back as best as he could until it the heat fit snugly his head. His square jaw clenched and his pink lips revealed a gut churning smile. The sight of him in a hat was something new, but I didn't disagree with his sexy self.

"I came here straight out of bed." he apologized with a shy laugh

I sweetly tousled my fingers in his blonde locks as best as I could teetering on my tippy toes while trying to correct the mass of hair under the hat. Our eyes remained locked and his infamous clear blue eyes pierced down back on me. A half smile pulled on his lips and his handsome features lit up cutely.

"You don't need to mother me, Marley." he grunted low from his throat as he replaced his large hands on my waist and he kissed me again pulling my hips against his

 "But I do." Nelly's voice erupted and I snapped away from him

I awkwardly cleared my throat and stood frozen like a caught criminal. Luca without hesitation shifted forward and wrapped his buff arms around Nelly enveloping her in an emotional hug. He towered over her by a few feet and his tall frame made her look so small and weak. In that moment, Nelly really looked like a mother.

"Nells you got to let me come home." Luca's plump bottom lip protruded as he cupped her cheeks  "I've been doing so good out there, but I miss the beach house, and Kendall, and you, and Marley."

My aunt shook her head slightly sending her lengthy dark hair cascading down her back and it spilled down her bright yellow summer dress. The roar of the spitting ocean sang like a melody in the background as she crossed her thin freckled arms with a sympathetic expression.