You're Blushing

First off, I want to apologize for not updating in a while. I had finals, but now I am on Winter Break so I should be updating more often. Secondly, I changed who plays Jasper. I chose Chace Crawford and on the chapter The Great Water Gun Race there is a NEW picture of the NEW Jasper. I changed ALL of the slideshows to pictures for better viewing (Check those out). Aha he's beautiful. Lastly, there is a picture in the media for those who can't view slideshows. It is of the NEW Jasper. Enjoy and thank you for reading!♥ Check it out>>>>

Life's A Beach: Chapter 10: You're Blushing

New Message from Jasper:

I'm here(:

I quickly shot back a reply and my heart fluttered in my chest from pure excitement. I had already imagined how everything would go.

Perfect.

Surfing would be easy as pie with Jasper. Just how everything was with him. The weather was  warm and the tall waves slapped against the shore. I scrambled to grab my over sized beach bag filled with necessities which included a towel, extra flip flops, a hair brush,  and chap-stick.

I had on the white sundress from before and the blue strapless bathing suit that Nelly gave me boldy peeked through. She'd approve of my attire proudly. I tugged my sun-kissed hair into a messy ponytail on the top of my head but as I was rushing out, Luca stopped me at the door. He was still a little sandy and gluey from our fight that morning, but this time the tool belt was slung over his shoulder.

"Move please." I scoffed rudely.

His buff arms were crossed over his bare chest tightly. Standing like that, I couldn't help but check him out. His pecks were flexed and the veins in his husky arms bulged out. I could distinctively count each square of his abs which, honestly, brought drool to my mouth. His tight khaki pants started just below his hips which showed his "V" line. I knew for sure that he worked out. A lot.

"I thought you were going to help me with the hutch?" His dark eyebrows were knit together and his eyes were like little swimming pools, blue and alive.

"I'm going surfing with Jasper, move please." I ordered and shoved his strong chest with my free hand.

My push didn't do anything. My strength was nothing compared to his. I was like a fly. Small and weak.

"Well then, so am I." He tossed the heavy tool belt down which clunked against the wooden floor and continued. "I was invited anyways." A smirk stretched across his lips.

"What?" I shot back.

"I'm going too." He spoke quickly and flung open the front door bolting out.

I bounded after him furiously but he was laughing while sprinting towards Jasper's ruby red pick-up truck planted on the long cobblestone driveway.

"Shotgun!" Luca hollered and the next thing I knew he was in the passenger seat and giving Jasper a manly handshake.

"What the hell?" I shot daggers at him through the dashboard window.

"What, you didn't know Jasper and I were bestfriends?" Luca shouted while casting his head out of the window.

"You said you wouldn't tell me anything about him!" I huffed and felt my face burning red.

Luca and Jasper both met eyes enthusiastically and simultaneously yelled. "Bros for life!"

Yeah, they were bestfriends alright.

I slugged over to the car and flopped into the back seat. Not to my surprise of unexpected terrible surprises, Sydney was also in the back. Her long auburn hair was neatly brushed up into a cute ponytail, completely outdoing mine. Her jade eyes glowed against her also white sundress, which happened to be the same one I had on, and her vivid yellow bikini showed through making her tan look one hundred percent better than mine.