Chloe McLawrence: 3

A.N!

Hey guys its Brooke!! It's my first authors note and I just want to thank all of you for reading a voting! If you could please get the word out if you like the story that would be great!

Love you!! From Brooke !!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"That was a mistake." I basically growled. I could already tell this wasn't going to end well. Why did I have to be his partner!? And now it was going to be so awkward with him seeing me with Max. I almost started to tear up at the remembrance of his name. Why is this happening to me?? That's it I hate my life.

"If it was a mistake why did you do it?" he said.

"UGH! Mind your own damn business! I'm going to work on the math assignment."

"Oh.... Hey so, since we have the same homework want to work together?"

"Uh fine, but I'm not giving you the answers!" I sat on his bed at the other side of the room and started to take out my books. I really hope this ends well.

● ● ●

"NO! YOUR WRONG!!" I screamed.

"NO! YOU WRONG!!" He screamed back.

"I'M NEVER WRONG! I HAVE NEVER BEEN WRONG IN MY LIFE!"

"WELL THERES A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING ISNT THERE!!" He laughed after he said that. I turned back to my paper reviewing my work. "You're not going to find it, because you don't understand what you're doing wrong."

"That's because I'm not doing anything wrong." I said concentrating on my workbook. He laughed again.

"Look here." He said sitting next to me and pointing to the scribbled words. "X can't equal 12 because Y needs to be multiplied by Pi and then you need to use the formula in problem 23 to find the ratio of the two irregular circles. Then you need to find out what the change is for the twp hypothetical answers in question 30."

"So X isn't 12 it's really Pi." I said stunned that I was wrong.

"Right"

"Shit! Why am I so stupid! I can't believe I didn't realize that before!"

"We are all wrong at times." He said getting up from the bed.

"Well I can't afford to be wrong, one screw up like that can lose me a scholarship at Harvard or Stanford or UCL or MIT or Cambridge or Oxford or Yale!"

"Stop that and go to bed." I couldn't help it but I started crying.

"My life is over. I'm stupid. All ill ever be in life is a stupid doctor! My life is over!!!" I said between sobs, but Gray didn't say anything he just went into the bathroom and took a shower. Meanwhile I cried myself to sleep.