Chapter 19

His searing kiss caught me off guard leaving me with eyes wide open and when his lips started to move against mine, he bit the lower part to ask for an entrance to deepen his action and I felt his want to explore more. His tongue touched mine so gently when I obliged myself to let him in tasting his minty flavor. He nibbled some more letting his passion taint me with his lips and tongue. He pulled back and I saw his eyes dancing with desire and lust to do something more. He wanted more. His hand remained on my cheek and his thumb rubbed my lower lip and I was about to suck on it when I heard someone cleared a throat. I was out of his trance remembering who was with us and where we were.

This was a public place for goodness' sake Trisha.

I took a deep breath bending down my head as I try to compose myself. Heat eating up my face.

"Ahhh... I would never get tired of doing that especially on the presence of some dog sniffing around my woman so goddamn always", Sebastian's smug face turned to William. Through my lashes, I saw William clenched his jaw his hands tightened around my small ones that he still held onto his.

"Asshole", he bit back glaring at Sebastian who was now not looking at him but instead on his hands enveloping my own.

"And I can be a bigger one on that name if you don't let her hand go", his voice was calm but an annoyed feeling sipped through each word.

Instead of releasing my hand, he once again brought it to his mouth kissing it. My eyes widened with his action. Did he really have a death wish?

"Bastard!", Sebastian harshly grabbed my hand away from William and he stood up leaning towards the latter shaking his own hands in anger. I threw an accusing glare towards my friend and he just shrugged right back at me.

"I was so damn tired of you, bastard. I swear, I could kill you this time", people inside the restaurant started looking at us. Not wanting to gather more attentions to us, I tugged on Sebastian's sleeves and urged him to sit down and calm himself.

"Please, Sebastian. People are looking at us now. Sit down", I commanded firmly and thankfully, he sat back down and twist his head to me, "You think I give a damn about what they were thinking or doing?!"

"Fucker!", his eyes trained glaring daggers towards William and bit out a few more colorful insults and curses but the man he was trying to taunt for my friend just smiled at him. He was really pushing the devil's evil button.

Groaning, I said, "William. Stop it. It's not what we needed to be doing right now", I reminded him. He leaned back on his chair and murmured an apology raising his hands in surrender. I faced Sebastian.

"What are you doing here?", I hissed.

He raised an eyebrow on my question.

"You don't expect me to let you be in the presence of a man who mind you, wanted to get in your pants and kiss you senseless, alone, do you?"

"Look who's talking", William interjected.

"At least I have the right", the devil smiled triumphantly leaving the other one silent for words or any type of response. What's with this ego dominance amongst male? It was exasperated.

"But you said---"

"I said you could meet him, yes", he called for a waiter.

"So what are you doing here?"

"I'm going to eat. One blueberry cheesecake please and black coffee", he waved for the waiter to leave.

"You just ate your lunch not even an hour ago"

"And I am still hungry"

"You can't be serious", I looked at him in disbelief.

"I am serious, love. Why? Can't I be here? Are you two talking about something private that can't be heard by me?", he eyed William and me suspiciously. Knowing he hit right on the spot, I stiffened and looked for words to cover up my meeting.

"We are planning to elope", William bought his cup into his mouth sipping his coffee.

"Really?", the smile Sebastian gave me told me that I would pay a really great price once we were alone. I gulped down though I know I was not even guilty of what he silently accused me of.

"I-I----", why did I stutter?

"Hmmm?"

"I mean---"

Laughter vibrated through the tension between us. "You should have seen your face, Lord", William said between his laughs.

"You fuck—", I again tugged on his arm and he stopped his words abruptly.

"I'm going to go now, baby girl", he winked at me and left me with a cursing billionaire at my side.

And once he was out of sight, "Baby girl? Really?", Sebastian clenched his jaw and jealousy coming out of his pores like dark poisonous smoke nearly starting fire. I kept my mouth shut.

"So, is it true? You are going to elope with him?", his nose were still flaring as he tried to control his breathing.

"Of course not!", I said defensively.

With a swift movement, he hauled me against him for another blistering kiss.

"Good because you have to remember that you cannot escape me, love. I could tear the world apart and cut down everyone you knew to lure you out."

"You seem to be a bit calmer facing William", I stated my mind sat still from his kisses.

He chuckled darkly.

"Calm? If you only knew. I wanted to tear him apart the moment I knew you are going to meet him alone"

"So what's stopping you now?", I asked curiously not that I want him to murder my dear friend in cold blood.

"I made a promise, right? And of course, you please me so much earlier and I was holding the end of our bargain. I am a businessman, remember? I keep negotiation agreements seriously". Wordlessly showing gratitude that we sat on the far side corner of the place, I felt his hand crawling up to my knees, up to my thighs, up to my inner thighs.

My core pooled from anticipation.

"Don't bite your lip, love", he lowly snarled. He leaned closely and bit my ear.

"Now, tell me. What did you talk about with the bastard?"

"Hmmm?", my breath hitched when his fingers touched the edges of my underwear.

"Tell me"

"Nothing important"

"Nothing important to the extent you have to meet him alone?", I gasped when he pinched my inner thigh.

"Yes"

"Okay", his breathing was warmth against my neck and it brought the cool shiver down my spine.

"One last question", he bit me lightly and I bit my lower lip to imprison a moan in me.

"Do you happen to know the man standing across the street?", I turned to look at him with a confused gaze.

"What man?", I asked and hastily searched for the man he was talking about outside the window.

I felt the air left my lungs and blood escaped the color of my face when I saw what he was talking about. He was wearing a leather jacket, a bonnet and shades.

"You know him? He was quite annoyingly looking at you for a long time now, love", he gritted his teeth and he pulled me even closer to him.

"I might go over there and shoot him between his eyes, yes?". My hands shook, sweet sensation forgotten.

Weston...