Teaser for Chapter 42 part 2(draft)

Sebastian's POV

Through the dimness of the room, I saw her.

"What the hell are you doing here?", I said with the slowness that could give the hint of how my patience was wearing thin given all that had happened and of what I saw.

She sighed, exhausted.

" Sleeping"

I pursed my lips into a thin line trying to control myself of the hot temper claiming me from the inside.

"WE have talked about this for countless times now, love. Don't try and make excuses for this one because I will not like it all the same", I informed her between my gritted teeth.

" Well, it is clear that you needed time for yourself. Given that we heard you throw and break things on your office and barked orders to... Who's that man?", she asked.

"Jacques"

"Yes, Jacques"

"And may I know how is it became relevant to you sleeping apart from me?"

"Seriously?", her tone was flat.

" Yes, seriously but then whatever stupid idea that is, it doesn't matter. Just walk your ass out of this room and in to ours". We had a staring contest for about a minute or two until she was the one to break it and frustration was written all over her but there was something in her eyes that I've never seen before.

She was annoyed at me for demanding things from her but unlike before it was like she was trying not to opposed too much and something more.

Her soft footsteps came right past me and I smelled her sweet scent. Sometimes or most of the times, this is the problem with having her in the same room. Everything in her was pulling me to her.

My body stiffened when her skin lightly touched mine and it felt feather-like..

And this was the time my body had a mind of its own.

I caught her arm and without any word spoken I yanked her back facing me. She was surprised of what I did. I just had to...

I held her face between my hands and kissed her softly on the lips. She tried to push me but that was just for a moment. I deepened the kiss angling our heads.

I almost smiled against her lips when she kissed me back with urgency.

Fuck! I needed this...

++++++++++++++++++++++++
I might include things that might help you understand Sebastian's behavior. He is not perfect and there are reasons why... Thank you :)