Chapter 43 (teaser)

Surprise, Surprise!!!

Since we still haven’t reached our goal and I still have no inspiration for the next update, here’s the first draft (teaser) for it. Enjoy thinking of what will happen on this chapter’s full version… 
*****************************************************

“Every set of eyes in this room is settled and fixated on you. And I don’t like it”, he said, his warm breath tickling my ear and I had to bit my lip as we sway on the slow waltz. We were standing and waltzing at the middle of the dance floor. There were only us moving on the beat and harmony that floated on the air.

“It’s OUR engagement so I think it’s only natural to gather and grab everyone’s attention”

His arms snaked around me and he pulled me closer until my body molded against his hard one. I had to hold onto to his arms to keep myself from falling though I doubt it’ll happen since he was embracing me tightly and securely. He buried his face on the crook of my neck and I could feel the blood rushed into my face to color it on the brighter shade of red.

“I hate it and love it at the same time”, he whispered and I could feel his lips touching my skin. I tried to calm myself though everything inside of me was screaming with pleasure.

“I hate it because I know they are thinking of taking you away. I hate it because the very sight of you should belong only to me. I own you. You are mine. And the privilege of having aal of you belongs ONLY to me”, another kiss.

“And I love it because I know that whatever the hell they do or planning to do to take you away or even have the slightest desire of having you or even the small amount of attraction in a way a man should be with a woman, nobody could do it because I will never allow such thing to happen”, I gasped as he sucked and bit on my skin.

Thankfully, I caught myself when I was about to moan. He did not let go of whatever hold he had in me but did lift his face to look at me. He was smirking but I can see the swirling desire on his eyes. They appeared a darker shade of blue and I loved it.

“And they are going to know it right on this moment”, with that, his lips connected with mine for a searing kiss. His kiss was wrapped in urgency and yearning, mixed with the inhuman craving and tasted like the delicious sin he offered.

And I loved it.

His tongue swerved across my lips and into my own mouth and I tasted his very flavor.

Deviously luscious.

And I loved it. Right at that moment, nothing else mattered. Nothing else, not even the man who I knew that was boring holes in our heads, pulling every string he had on me but the one that was holding me and kissing me right now had me in every single way.

Right at that moment, I could not even care on the diminishing supply of oxygen on my lungs. All that I could care about was him and his kisses.