30

I went through the whole shelter for weapons. I found a tube that was hard enough to crush a head and I found a scissors. I pressed the scissors into my pants and I looked at the tube carefully. I knew Liam had a knife and I was sure that he would cut the head off me, but how could I defend myself? I tried to remember the movies I had seen when I was a human being. You know, the ones where the hero put down the villain and won. I frowned. Okay, neither I nor Liam was a hero and this wasn't about right or wrong, it was about survival.

"I hear you!"

His voice echoed into the room. I spun around and I looked at the door.

"And?"

He laughed cold.

"I have all the time in the world and you will soon drink up all the blood in there and then you have to get out."

I swallowed. What I would say. I had so I got away for a few weeks, but he was right. Sooner or later...

"So you're just looking to kill all?" I got cold front. He laughed.

"No, you have misunderstood me. I want power, I want to be the leader and I want to decide." He stood up, "You made a mistake Sally and that was to not choose me."

I swallowed.

"I have no feelings for you and..."

He snarled.

"What did Harry got? What had Niall as made you think he was right?"

I didn't know if I could explain.

"They was just right." I whispered hoarsely. He laughed and I heard he pulled the nails to the door. It squeaked.

"I'm right." he growled hoarsely. "I was ready to take over everything and you blew it."

Okay, Liam was crazy? I frowned.

"So you think everything is yours?"

He nodded.

"Yes, I'm the right king over you all. With me, the vampires will finally take over the world. I will enslave all those who aren't with us and I will be the only leader. Everyone will listen to me and all will be afraid of me. "

Yes, he was crazy.

"I will never disobey you."

He laughed.

"I know and that's why I'm going to chop off your head and suck up the blood that is in you. You will be a memory that slowly passes away."

I wanted to ask where Harry and the others were, but I was afraid of the truth. And at the same time Liam was able to say exactly what he wanted. I would believe in his word, even if he was lying.

"They will find us." I got up. "They will find you and kill you."

He laughed louder and colder.

"You're as dumb as you look." He leaned against the door. "No one looking for me because everyone is gone."

I backed off.

"Is everyone gone?"

He laughed.

"It's just you and me left. When you're dead I'll create a new society with new people and I will create all to be slaves. It will be the greatest power as the world has ever seen."

----

I tried to figure out when Liam was asleep and when he became tired. I wanted to open the door when he was most vulnerable, and I wanted to somehow directly get the upper hand. I was at my guards and I followed his movements through the wall. Yes, I heard him so well that I could figure out precisely where he was. I made a map over what was outside the door and I planned everything well. I wanted him on the left side and I wanted to have him sitting.