Betrayed and Lies

Typo errors are a lot.

Betrayed and Lies

"Alice, a-are you sure about this?" Kurt asked Alice the moment the board members were already out of sight. Tapos na kasi ang boardmeeting and everyone agreed with Alice' suggestion.

Silang dalawa na lang ngayon ang naiwan sa conference room.

"Kurt, ano ba, okay lang sa akin. So what if our companies will join together? Makakatulong iyon sa Star. Besides, I'm yours, right?" Alice went near him and held his hands, squeezing it.

Napabuntong hininga na lang siya. "Alice, pinaghirapan mo ang mga ito, you sacrificed a lot of things just for the SLG to be this huge and prominent. I don't want to get it from you. The group is yours. You have your sweat and blood for it."

Alice just smiled, "Kurt, ikaw din naman. Nagsikap ka ng husto para lang matulungan mo at mapaganda ang buhay ng mga magulang mo. You deserve all these things. You worked hard for it too. You also sacrificed a lot of things. And because of that, I'm always be proud of you."

"Alice.."

"Sus, ikaw talaga. It'll be fine saka isa ka rin namang boardmember ng SLG. Trust me, everything will be fine, okay? And I trust you'll going to make the two companies to do better."

Napangiti na lang si Kurt sa sinabi nito. Niyakap naman niya kaagad ng mahigpit ang nobya.

"Thank you. Thank you for trusting me."

"Sorry for ruining your quality time."

Napatigil naman silang dalawa ni Alice nang may nagsalita. Both of them saw Ezekiel Delos Reyes looking at them in amusement. Halatang kararating lang nito.

Lumapit naman ito kay Alice, "I know you already met me weeks ago. I'm Ezekiel by the way." Ezekiel offered his hand to Alice while Kurt was just looking daggers at him.

Naalala naman ito ni Alice nang minsan niyang binisita si Kurt sa office nito. But somehow, she finds him mysterious. Parang may kakaiba sa lalake, "Ah, oo. Alice. I'm Alice." She replies as she shook his hand. Napatingin naman siya kay Kurt. She's reallu confused especially with what Ezekiel is doing at that hour inside the conference room.

"Alice," Kurt cleared his throat. He's really getting annoyed with Delos Reyes presence. Ni hindi man lang itong nagpasabi na bibisita ito bigla sa Star. He was even grinning at him slyly. Doing his dirty tactics again. "Ezekiel Delos Reyes has 30% shares in Star. He's my business partner."

"Sort of silent business partner. I'm busy with my other companies kaya minsan lang ako makabisita rito." Ezekiel answered casually.

"Oh, you're the CEO of EDR telecommunications, right?" Alice asked. Kaya pala medyo pamilyar ang pangalan nito. EDR telecommunications is one of the most fastest and efficient telecommunication services across the country.

"Yes. But let's forget mine, I just heard Ms. Santillan, from the boardmembers, you're willing to merge SLG hotel chains to Star International for a new project?" Ezekiel replied.

Tumango naman si Alice, "Yes, it's a brilliant idea too na kumuha ng services from a call center ang pagbobook ng hotel ng mga magpapareserve na customer or mga problema within the vicinity. I liked the idea and I know it will be effective."

"I'm glad that you agreed with it Ms. Santillan. I think it will be really efficient. The idea is good." Ezekiel then looked at Kurt, "What if we'll have a party?"

"Party?" Nakakunot-noong sabi naman ni Kurt sa lalake.

"Yes. Because Santillan Luxury Group and Star International Incorporated will be finally merging. It will be a big news to the business industry and as well as more exposure to giant clients. What do you think?" Ezekiel suggested--in a business tone sound.