Chapter 2

I was staring into his beautiful black eyes. 

"Faith, you are so pretty." He said with a smile. He leaned in closer until his face was just a few inches away from mine.

"FAITH WAKE UP!!!!!"

I screamed as the cold water hit me. I glared at my brother who was smirking.

"GET OUT!" I screamed, as he ran out, laughing.

Still confused, I looked around my room. I saw my teddy bear, Butter, on my bed. I jumped up because I realized that I was about to make out with my teddy bear. I grabbed Butter and started apologizing.

"I'M SORRY BUTTER!!! I PROMISE THAT I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN! IF I STILL CONTINUE TO DO SO, YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO SLAP ME!!!"

As I was waiting for my teddy bear to answer, I realized that I was talking to a stuffed toy that was never going to answer.

I smiled and saw my cellphone sitting on the table beside my bed. I grabbed it and started looking at my text messages. As I was looking through my text messages, I realized what was going to happen in school today. Francis and I are going to spend time together after school studying! AAAAHHHH!!!

------------------------------------------

"Why do you seem so happy today?" Sofie asked.

I just smiled at her. Sofie shook her head and laughed.

"Stop smiling! It's creeping me out!"

"Why should I?"

"Because."

Sofie rolled her eyes and went on listening to the drumming song.

Then Kyla came. We greeted each other and continued to walk. Suddenly Sophie stopped and jumped in front of Kyla.

"WAAAAAA!!!"

Kyla screamed and fell to the floor, muttering something unintelligible.

I asked Sofie while I was laughing "Why did you do that?"

"Because it's fuuun!!!

I shook my head and went to Kyla and helped her stand up.

"I'm not going to live if she keeps on doing this to me."

I looked at her and asked "She did this before?"

Then Sofie jumped in and said "Yes. Twice in front if the whole class and another one while we were going to the library. I was about to scare her while we were going down the stairs, but I took pity on her and decided to wait until we were down. That's when she fell again and landed on Andre! I'm such a good friend right?"

"Haha, yeah sure. "

We started walking again.

"Why do you seem so happy today?" Kyla asked me.

"Can't a woman be happy without being questioned?"

"Of course you can, but it's just so unusual. During this time of the day, you usually complain about our home works and tests, but today you seem different. Why?"

"Well it's because......"

Sofie jumped in front of Kyla again.

"WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

Kyla slammed her head against the door and fell down yet again. I could hear her cursing Sofie under her breath.

I went to Kyla and helped her up once again.

"Have mercy on Kyla! She's literally going to die if you keep on doing that!"

Sofie smiled at me and continued walking.