Alone Again, Naturally.

Requested by Lux. Plane fly, plane go down, people yell.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stiles looks around the small plane he's sitting on, and he sighs when he sees that everyone is asleep at the moment. He hates planes, he hates even more that this is a small plane since it makes him feel like he's claustrophobic, but he tries not to freak out since he doesn't want to bother the pack. He knows that his heartbeat is loud, it's loud to him, and he unbuckles his seat belt before he goes to the cockpit. "Hey, how's it going?" Stiles says, shutting the door behind him. Cora turns her head slightly to look at him, and she sighs as she shrugs.

"It's fine. Try not to look like you're horrified at the moment. I have a pilot's license, Stiles. It's not like I don't know what I'm doing." Cora tells him, like his fear is based on her abilities and not on the fact that he's terrified of flying. "Do not throw up in here." Cora warns him, sternly. Stiles huffs in laughter as he looks through the door to watch the pack. Derek is asleep, his head resting against the window of the plane, and Stiles has to smile at him since it's nice to see him relax. Scott and Isaac are whispering with their heads pressed together, Kira listening to them as she reads her book, and Lydia and Malia are watching a movie. Stiles wishes that they would go to sleep, he thinks that maybe he would sleep if they were. Erica and Boyd are sitting next to each other, Boyd looks as uneasy as Stiles feels at the moment, and Erica rests her head on his shoulder so doesn't freak out.

Stiles is about to tell Cora that he's going to go sit back down, but he stumbles when the plane jars. "Cora? What was that?" Stiles asks her, grabbing his chest in fear as he looks around the small cabin. He doesn't miss the flash of uncertainty that crosses her face, and he looks around when it happens again. "Cora?" Stiles asks, again.

"Stiles, I need you to sit down and put your seat belt on." Cora tells him, and Stiles makes a squeak of fear as he does as he's told. He sits in the copilot's seat, and he thinks he's half way to a panic attack when a flash of lightning strikes seemingly next to the window. Cora see it, Stiles sees her eyes reflect the light, and he licks his lips as she grabs the intercom. "Guys, get your seat belts on. Now." Cora says, shutting it off afterwards. Stiles turns his head body roughly in his seat to look at the pack.

"Cora, what's happening?" Scott says, making sure that the pack has their seat belt on. Derek is somehow still asleep, and Scott rushes over to buckle his seat belt without even waking him up. Cora doesn't answer him, and Stiles gives her a look of terror that he tries to stop so he doesn't get scared. Isaac looks terrified as he grabs Boyd's hand tightly, turning towards Erica, and she makes a calming noise as she holds his hand. "Cora." Stiles sighs, looking at her as he digs his nails into his leg.

"Brace for impact!" Cora screams, and Stiles gasps as he feels the plane falling down. Derek wakes with a start as the plane descends rapidly.

"Stiles!" Derek yells, not able to see him from his seat. The feeling, that he'll remember later, was nothing like he thought it would be. He figured that a plane crash would be fast, the second he thought of the landing would be the second that it happened, and it was like waking from a terrible dream when the plane finally hits the water. Derek's head slams forward, the seat belt stopping him from hitting the seat in front of him, and he hears Lydia's scream from the shock of the impact.

Derek doesn't spring into action like he would have thought, he's in shock as the plane fills with water, and it's not until Isaac's scream slaps him into water. "Isaac?" Derek says, turning around to see Isaac's leg pinned underneath a piece of the door frame. "Get out!" Derek shouts, pushing Lydia and Erica towards the exit as Boyd struggles to pick up the piece of debris. He can't see his sister or Stiles, he doesn't have time to stop and look, and he grabs the other end to lift. Isaac shouts in pain as the piece is lifted away, and he looks terrified, Derek would be too, and he lifts Isaac's arm around his shoulder before he pushes him towards the exit.