prologue

"INTRUDER!" boomed a big, manly voice from inside a cave. A figure launches out of the cave and lands on the ground. "AND STAY OUT!" the voice booms once more, "YOU KIND IS NOT WELCOME HERE!" the figure gets up and yells, "Come out and fight me like a man, you pussy!" A loud growl came from the cave, followed by stomping so powerful that it made the figure bounce. A giant minotaur stormed out of the cave and glared at the figure. "Good, you're out," the figure said to the minotaur. The figure then pulled out a small metal stick and said, "Let's fight." The minotaur let out a booming laugh, then said, "You are going to fight me with that little stick?" The figure nodded. The minotaur then said, "Okay, then." The minotaur went to slam the figure with his fist. The figure jumped out of the way and started to climb up the minotaur's arm. While climbing, the figure pressed a button on the stick and it turned into a sword. The figure climbed up to the shoulder, then jumped up, silver wings unfolding from under the cloak. The figure flew around the minotaur at lightning fast speed. The figure then dived down and started to circle around the minotaur's chest. The figure thrust it's sword toward the minotaur's chest. The minotaur yelled from the pain, then swung it's hand at the figure, knocking the figure to the ground. The figure stood up and growled angrily. The figure pressed the button on her sword, and it turned into a big hammer. The figure jumped up and flew right up to the minotaur's face, and hit the minotaur right in the face with the hammer. The minotaur grabbed the figure and threw it to the ground. The figure landed with a thud and didn't get up. The minotaur walked back into the cave.

later. from another point of view.

"Dusty! Come over here!" my sister called to me. I ran through the woods into the clearing where my sister was located. "What is is Sparky?" I asked her. "Look!" she answered pointing to a person lying on the ground. "I think this person is hurt!" I walked over to stand beside my sister.  I saw a person wearing a green hoodie, brown pants, and silver sneakers, laying in a small pool of blood. I looked at my sister and said, "Our Uncles can help this person. Let's take her to the house." My sister and I picked up the injured person and carried her to The House of Mystery, which is the place we call home.