OMG! SUPER THANK YOU!

super thank you kay @edlainelovelove omg! salamat dahol ginawan mo ako trailer sa aking youtube!

pakiplay na lang sa taas yung trailer, thank you!
first time ko magkatrailer sa ganito! sana mapansin to nang psicom, keep commenting lang guys and voting!

padamihin niyo votes nito at comments para makapag ud ako ulit.

for now, salamat guys, kasi nandito kayo lagi sa storya ko sumasabaybay. thank you guys ah~

aj says :

" thank you guys so much! sana subaybayan niyo pa rin ang story namin! wag kayo mawawala ah? *pouts* walang iwanan ah? ohh! thank you talaga so much! see you on the next chappy! goodbye!! love you readers! "

Lily says :

" thank you so much readers and author ofcourse for having me here. and salamat to all readers out there. sana mapromote story natin. thank you guys!! loveyou! see you on the next chaptee! "

Sharine Says :

" thank you guys for reading this story, and for reading it continously. sana ipagpatuloy niyo pa rin ito sa pagbabasa. salamat sa lahat!! keep supporting ms. a , mama author! well i guess iam a month old pregnant. iam thankful. well, ipagpatuloy niyo ang support niyo dito sa story na to. thank you! i love you guys! "

Kent Says :

" thank you guys kasi makikita ko na kayo, dejoke! hahaha thank you because as of or i mean.. despite of being part of my main role of this story, i want to thank all of you guys! thank you for being there! and salamat sa lahat! see you on the next chapter! read lang guys! love you! "

and that's it!

anyways!

vote!

comment

comment naman kayooo

add this to your reading list

follow me

message me or write something on ny timenline here on watty!

read my other stories!

abangan!