authors note/extra summary;

so before I begin this, I'd like to introduce myself and make a few things clear!

Okay, so hi! I'm Alyssa, I'm close to being seventeen, and I'm going into my senior year of high school.

Summer is coming up, thank god, and because of that, I will probably update bi-weekly or even every week, up until summer is over and school returns in August. I am currently without a computer, but will be getting a new one very soon, which means until then, updates won't be as good and as fast as I want them to be, but will still be the best that I can do on my phone.

I haven't written fan-fiction in a long time, so bare with me, I hope that you enjoy Chamomile, considering I've been working on the plot and everything for almost a year.

One more thing - this story will mention abuse, depression, anxiety and self-harm. If you're easily triggered, then please read at your own risk. I promise to tag the triggering parts in the stories at the top of the page, and again right before whichever triggering thing may happen. And, if you need to talk to anybody, my inbox is always open. :)

"But, that's what love is, didn't you know? One of us ends up like a plate that's been smashed with a hammer and the other one ends up being the one holding the fucking hammer. That's what love is. Nobody turns out happy, nobody turns out okay, nobody turns out like they do in the fairy tales. Nobody gets their happily ever after. Nobody." 

Little did she know that her brother's best friend would change her mind - would change her perspective.