You're Lying Tell Me You Are

"Her eyes are black again!" "What are you all talking about?" I get up clinching my hands into fists breathing heavily "Calm down Tyla, before someone really gets hurt because of your inner demon and reaper" Doctor Victor said pointing at the staff member that had flown off of me.

I start feeling anger and sadness over whelmed me "No you're lying!" I yell. "Who else could have done it Tyla?" "No,no,NOOOOO!!!!" "Face the facts Tyla." "I am NOT a demon" I swung an arm towards him and he flung and got pinned to the wall he started to squirm trying to pull a nonexistent force away from his neck I start breathing heavily. "Leave me alone!"

  "You can't run from your problems" Doctor Victor says with struggle "Why are you lying to me?" Doctor Victor smirks "Get Tyla a mirror and show her what she looks like What does he mean I look like me myself and I? They hand me a mirror What is this? I touch my face the top of my head I grin looking at my teeth What why are my teeth sharp why do I have horns and my eyes are red? As I was looking at myself Doctor Victor fell to his knees "The sharp teeth is your reaper side and the horns and eyes and tail" Tail? I look behind me and sure enough there's is a demon tail "is the demon in you..." Doctor Victor smirks "Not as perfect as you think Tyla."