You're All Wrong

"I know I'm not perfect you're not either." "You are so stupid Tyla don't you get it!" "Yeah I get it you're a liar." Don't let him get to me You're parents didn't want you Tyla" "YES THEY DID!" Why wouldn't they? My eyes start to water. Am I crying? "Why have you been here for 10 years then?" "You should be in this cell you crazy piece of shit" I start shaking the bars to my padded cell "I'm not the crazy one you sick freak" I smirk showing him my teeth "You know what you saying that makes my whole life make since you started telling me all of this so thank you." "You're not scaring me you know"

  My eyes turn red I start to laugh "Are you sure about that?" I make eye contact with Doctor Victor I smirk and charge at the door hitting it with my demon horns leaving two dents in the door A few more hits and I'll be through... "I will make them put you in that straight jacket it's not a threat" I do it again "I'll charge them down too!" "That's where your wrong." What does he mean? Three men bust in my padded cell "Tyla calm down!" "What makes you think you can control me?" "This... Remember Tyla remember back when you were little maybe you'll remember why your here..." "NO, NO, NO!" I scream while my eyes water "Little baby Tyla doesn't want to remember the truth." I drop to my knees crying my vision blurs and everything goes black...