Chapter 1: Hello End Class

"Hey Kelly, how about a treat from me?" the smartest kid in class walks up to Kelly, later after school. Recently, Kelly had noticed Asano trying to pick up girls but it wasn't going in his favor. Kelly had extremely hated his guts and wanted to insult him dearly if her had asked her out. 

"No thanks. I've got better things to do." she says casually and leaves the room quickly. (BUUURN!)

"C'mon... Just do it for poor me..." Asano says and grabs her shoulder. She shrugs it off and dashes off, Asano still following her. "Poor you? I think you're rich enough to pick up sluts." she says and runs faster at the point where Asano had to stop. 

Kelly exits the school doors, a bead of sweat trickling down her neck. "You can't run from me. I'mthe best at everything." Kelly hears Asano say behind her. "The only thing I can see you good at is being an idiot." she mumbled and glares at Asano. 

"I'm sorry, what was that?" he asked, clearly pissed. "I said, that the only thing you're good at is being and IDIOT!" she says. "Do I have to spell it for you?" she adds with a death glare. 

She turns around, already having enough of the jerk. "Aw, c'mon." he mumbles. But he was right behind her and had whispered it through her ear. He touches Kelly's wait, in response, she quickly hit her bag against Asano's face. 

"Don't." she sneers and dashes home. 

Later that day, your parents scolded you for doing something so rash. Asano had told on Kelly and now she had been takened down to E class. "Kelly... Do you know what this will do to your records?" her mom asks. "Yes. It will look horrible." she replies and heads to her bedroom. 

Next Day... 

She casually walked up the stairs to the mountain. She was about 3 hours late because she wanted to screw school but her parents eventually dragged her out of the house and brought her to school. To be honest, she just wanted to avoid Asano and his sun of a ducks. (Yes, son of a ducks)

She reached the top and stared, disgusted at the old campus. (Description of school goes here but I'm pretty sure you all know what it looks like)

She walked inside and the floorboards didn't even creak. She heard the bustle of conversation and looked to her left where a man with a white cloak on stood at the doorway where a sign above read:
3-E.

She walks behind him and blinks. The man in white glances at you and lets you come it. "Nyuhuhu... I guess we are having 2 new students today." a yellow octopus says. Yeah, she had been told by a man with spiky black hair, also known as Karasuma, that the class objective was to assassinate their teacher. 

Kelly blinks at the octpus. Suddenly, the wall to the back of the classroom exploded. Kelly doesn't flinch but everyone else in the class does. Kelly immediatly remembers who the man with the cloak on was. 

The man in white was Shiro which means whoever exploded the wall should be...

"Welcome Itona." a white haired boy entered the room. 

Everyone gaped at the boy. "Oh my gosh, he just blew up the wall!" a student said. "Don't worry, I won't kill you since you're not stronger than me." Itona says to a red haired boy in the back. The red haired boy blinked and sneered for a couple of seconds. 

"But, he," Itona points to the teach, "... Is stronger than me and must be eliminated." 

Silence...

"Please Itona, that's no way to introduce yourself." Koro-sensei says and Itona sits down next to the red haired boy. "Fine." he says and stares at his desk. 

Time skip~

It was lunch time and you asked Itona to come outside with you to eat lunch. Everyone was so baffled by Itona's entrance, they completely forgot about kelly in which she didn't mind. 

"Itona, what're you doing here?" Kelly asks. "I would like the ask the same thing." Itona says and takes a bite from his extremely large bag full of candy. "Eh heh... Yeah, let's just say I got on someone nerves." Kelly laughs slightly. "Well, yeah. I'm here to kill my brother. Like everyone else in here, assassinate him." Itona says with no emotion. 

"Yeah yeah... But how? I mean... So far, this teach isn't as easy of an opponent as you think her would be. So far though." Kelly says and shrugs. "No. I will become the strongest. I have the power..." Itona says and a spark of fire lit in his eyes and you saw something shift in his presence but Kelly waved it off. 

"I will kill him." Itona says. 

Okay, restarted chapter so hope this was better than the first one. Kelly7110 , hoped you enjoyed this chapter and to anyone else reading it... Bye~

{830 words}