Chapter 6: Help Me...

Back at school, where everybody was starting their regular school life... Kelly woke up late, dreaming about Itona... (Me: *snickers*)

"Ack! I'm laaaate!" Kelly complains as she runs up the mountain, already tired. "Gah! Itona-kun! This is your fault!" Kelly continues to complain and quiets down when she reached the main campus and barged into the classroom, everyone staring at her. "Eh? Sorry I'm late!" Kelly says and Koro-sensei waves a hand I MEAN tentacle at her. 

She quickly sits down and notices that Itona wasn't at school. "Eh? Where's Itona?" Kelly whispers to Karma who shurgs nonchalantly. 

Later that day...

"Okay class, we're going to the pool!" Koro-sensei announces and everyone blinks at him. "Isn't the pool at the main campus restricted to us?" Isoagi asks and Koro-sense chuckles. "I've go t something better!" Koro-sensei chuckles. 

Somewhere in the forest...

Everyone had a small duffle bag and their clothing inside. Kelly rubbed her arms because she felt lonely. She was hoping Itona was here and a feeling of dread washed over her. "Hey Kelly-chan, so, how's life?" a girl with blond hairs asks her. "Um... Nakamura, right?" Kelly asks and she nods. "Well, it's okay. Still new here and still not used to it." Kelly shrugs. 

"Eeh? C'mon then, I'll introduce you to all the girls!" Nakamura says with a large smile. 

"Woah!" the whole class says as they look over a small cliff to a natural pond. Nagisa jumped in first and some others did the same, tossing their bags over their shoulders. 

"Wow! This is more cooler than the main campus' pool!" Nakamura says with a cackle. "Yeah, I guess." Kelly says, clearly disgusted. She didn't like how the flooring of the pool was kind of covered with algea and moss, grossing her out. She got out and stood next to Koro-sensei who was sitting on the lifegaurd's seat. 

She observed the enviornment and noticed the area where there looked like a dam, connected to a natural river and it seemed like a waterfall after that. Kelly was pretty curious but ignored that. She slipped away from Koro-sensei, with no one really noticing her dissapearance. 

The next day...

Everyone was at the pool again and Kelly sighed. She decided to wade around the pool, attempting to not touch the floor. She noticed Terasaka in the forest, holding something. 

Kelly then decided to stay at the edge to help her stay afloat with her now tired leg, making sure she didn't touch the floor. All of a sudden, the ground shook violently and Kelly yelped as she was pulled with the current of the river. "Ack!" she yelped again, confuzed of what had just happened. 

Everyone else was screaming too as the current washed all of them away. Kelly kept getting dunked under water and it was very difficult to swim to the surface, and with everyone else trying to save their own skin, Kelly just waited, until she couldn't pull herself over the water. 

She cursed herself for swimming earlier and the water continued, a shadow passed above her and she coughed, drinking in water and started to choke underwater. 

"Help me..." she said, well, she thought, and hoped someone would hear her voice. 

Something sounded near Kelly, like something falling into the water. Kelly looked through the water, which was a really nice blue color. Hmm, this must be heaven's sign... She thought. (No, I am not trying to provoke anybody to become Christian)

Her visions became hazy and everything went black... 

Wow. I was actually towards a deeper ending, I mean cliffhanger but yeah... Well, hope you enjoyed this chapter, I sometimes question what I write like I'm wondering if Itona should've ignored her... Hmmm... I'm still thinking '-' Well, cya in da next chapta!

{630 words}