Chapter 2: A Date?

Recently, the class had taken their exams and were receiving their results. It went well, since now the E class are allowed to go to a resort on a private island! Woo! (Sry for not much details her but I wanted the setting to be on the island! Also, I'm not going to add the class' assassination attempt here since it's just the two of you love birds ^3^ also, Itona still wants to kill Koro-sensei on his own)

At the island... 

"So Itona... What are you going to do?" Kelly asks Itona. She was curious about what Itona was going to do to assassinate Koro-sensei. "Hm. I plan on heading staight into battle." he says. "Aw, c'mon. How about some fun before you kill him off?" she suggests. "I... Don't know. I don't really care what you guys think about your teacher but I'm going to try to kill him since he's stronger than me." Itona says. You frown. 

At the beach, you sat with the other girls on the sand, making a sand castle. You puted the whole time. "Kelly-chan, right?" Kurhashi asks Kelly. "Yeah." she says slowly. She was a bit awkward with her classmates since she wasn't able to give a full introduction, including the part that she did not take part of the exams for the E class students. She did make two 100's though, which didn't count for her A class nor E class. 

"So, are you and Itona friends?" she asks Kelly and Kelly took that by suprise, accidently crushing part of a tower. No one really noticed. "Er, I've met him before school started actually." she says nonchalantly. 

"Did you hear he is actually brothers with Koro-sense?" Fuwa jumps into the conversation. "Er... No..." you say, a bit shocked. "Well, he said so! Plus, they both have similar personalities or features. Like they both enjoy candy and read... Magazines..." she explains. She started talking about their life story, well, what she hypothesises, their past life story. 

While she did so, Kelly refixed the castle wall, wondering if Itona was going to join in the fun. Even when she had met him in the summer, she understood his feelings. Trying to be the strongest... Kelly found it cute though. 

"Woah... Kelly-chan's blushing... I wonder why..." you hear Fuwa whisper and you shoot your head towarsd their direction. "I-I... I am?" she asks, feeling ebarrassed. Kelly knew she had feelings for Itona for a while but... She felt a bit awkward about it. 

They snicker at you. "Do you want to tell us?" Kurhashi asks. "No thanks, I'm good." you say and get up, walking slowly towards the ocean. 

The wind blew, lifting Kelly's shiny black hair in the sky. She felt lingering stares and blushed a bit. She walked into the waves of the blue ocean, covering the top of her body since she was insecure with her bikini on. 

A nice sea blue top that was lacy and frilly, with matching blue bottoms that merged into a pueple hue. The water was suprising warm but she felt cold water splash on her back and she yelps and turns around to see Itona, his shirt off, wearing swim shorts. 

Kelly blushes. "W-what was that for?" she asks Itona. "Eh? I thought you wanted to have fun." he says and starts splashing her. "Ack! It's cold!" she complains and starts wading away from Itona.

She got a few feet away from Iton and he stays in the shallow area. 

Kelly swims back, wanting to stay with Itona. "Hey, want to just stay in the sand?" Itona asks, looking like he was about to sneeze. He did and Kelly blushes again because it was a kawaii sneeze~

"H-how about a date?" Itona asks awkwardly. "S-sure!" Kelly replies, super happy.

Aw, how cute >w< Well, hoped this chapter wasn't so bad. Let's hope Itona doesn't die though 0_0 I mean what? He ain't gonna die. Pshhhtt... Anyways, hoped you enjoyed~~~~

{666 words}