Jinx - Part 2

====================================

Recap:

“Give me a try.” Damon grabs it out of my hand and takes a gulp of the smoke slivering off it. He coughs a few times before handing it back. “It’s even too strong for me. That is some seriously good stuff”

“Why yes, yes it is!” I take a few more deep breaths and then throw myself into the crowd knowing that the fun has only just begun.

====================================

My eyes flutter open and closed several times, wincing away from the bright light a few times before finally getting used to it and remaining open. My head pounds as I push myself into a sitting position and look around and surprisingly finding myself on my own bed... that doesn’t happen often. It’s not like I ever find myself in someone else’s bed I just usually find myself in retarded places ...like rooftops and lying on a lilo in a random pool. Fuck normality.

I stretch out and my top rides up my stomach showing my bare navel that is now sporting two decent looking bruises. I pull it down to find it no longer black but covered in paint splats... please tell me I scored a paint un out of this. My fingers automatically trace the black sheets around me and my hand lands on something hard. Maybe? ...I grab the metal and pull out a strange looking gun. I examine it more closely, checking what it is loaded with... score! I place the gun back on the bed and run my fingers down my shorts feeling the familiar lump in my hidden pocket. I can’t afford to lose it.

I look around my room and am surprised to find no one slumped on the ground... guess I made my own way home. I get off my bed and take a deep breath, finding the familiar lingering scent of alcohol and drugs surrounding me. I pull my shirt over my head and chuck it into my laundry bin before removing my hand gun and phone from my short pockets and shoving them under my pillow then stripping my shorts off and walking into the hallway I get a quick glance of the front room which has several slumped bodies in it... ok that makes sense. I grab two towels out of the airing cupboard and then walk back into my room and through to the bathroom.

I strip off my underwear and step under the gushing water, washing away last night’s smells and paint. After washing my hair I step out, wrapping one of the towels around my hair before wrapping the other around my body. I dry myself and grab the underwear I have stashed in the draw in the bathroom and slip it on and let my towel drop. Two small bruises shine back at me in the mirror on my stomach... bloody paintball. I grab some scar covering foundation and cover them up before doing my normal makeup routine and then walk out of the bathroom with my hair still up in the towel.

I grab some tight, shredded, black skinny jeans and a purple crop top along with my usual set of rings and long chained necklace featuring a gothic cross and put them on turning to examine myself in the mirror. I grab the thing I stashed and slip them into my hidden pockets. I then grab my leather jacket and black pumps and walk out into the hallway. I look around the front room counting five people slumped around the room including Jason and Damon. All guys... go figure.

They all look like crap... go figure, but Jason looks better than the rest as he’s kind of used to the crazy shit I do. Damon probably had more of a hit then the rest of them... that’s probably why I can remember spending the most time with him; same wavelength.

I grab some aspirin and gulp it down with a glass of fresh orange juice from my almost empty fridge. I grab a bottle full of water and then look at the guys knowing an evil grin has probably graced my lips. ...Time to get the boys off my couch.

“What the fug?!”

“Dude”

“Eff”

I crack up laughing about their hilarious responses until finally I get to Jason and find myself being grabbed by an only half awake idiot. “Jinx, why do you wake you so early?” He groans.

“Jace first of all it’s not early and second of all it’s a new day, a new time for mayhem to be created.” I scorn as I splash the final drops of freezing cold water on Damon’s face. He opens his eyes are glares at me evilly and I stick my tongue out at him pulling myself away from Jason’s grip.

“Are we all awake?” I yell and get a reply of groans. “Now get the fuck out of my house. You all look like you need rehab anyway.” I chuckle at my own joke as I watch them all stumble out the door except Jason and Damon. I look at them pointedly.

“Yes?”

“You have an hour” I tell them reluctantly grabbing a box of pop tarts out of the cupboard and heating them up.

I groan as I take a bite out of my warm pop tart... What can I say? They are a guilty pleasure. One of many but that is beside the point. Suddenly someone leans over and takes a bite out of my tart causing me to automatically elbow them in the stomach, quite hard I might add. “Fuck Jinx” Damon’s familiar groan fills the room followed by Jason’s crazy ass laughter.

“Get your own tart bitch this one’s mine!” I tell him taking another bite and winking at a cackling Jason who cracks up even more.

“Dude don’t mess with the girls tarts” he tells a scowling and grumbling Damon who has found the plate stacked with the rest of them... I’m not stupid enough to only heat up one but a girl has needs. Fuck did I really just say that? Oh shit that sounded so... so Leona. God help me. I lick my fingers and get up to grab another tart snatching one before Jason can take them all.

“Jace guess what I scored from last night?” I suddenly remember.

Damon snickers and I glare at him as Jason cacks up once again knowing it isn’t any of the kinky shit Damon is thinking. “What?” he asks through a mouth full of tart.

“I managed to get a freaking paint gun”

“Shit really?”

“Yup”

“Nice.”

“Dude what are you going to do with a paintball gun” Damon asks

“I don’t know; probably just stash it with the rest of my shit.”

“Huh?”

“Nothing.”

“Seriously Jinx what kind of shit are we talking?” Damon asks eyes gleaming. My blood runs cold are he persists on the matter and I know my eyes have gone darker which brings out the violet in them.

“Damon leave the subject alone if you want to wake up tomorrow” Jason warns knowing how I get when anyone including him asks about this subject.

“Fine but only cause it’s you Jinx”

“You know it bitch”

 -=====================

AN* thank you for reading! I would really appreciate it if you voted and/or commented.

I know its short but I hop you enjoyed it none the less

Ella x