Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Alexis POV

Dear diary,

Day two of school has been completed. I'm sure by tomorrow the pack that lives here will demand to see me. It'll be nice to see if this pack is worth saving, the Beta certainly isn't. I only kill packs like my old ones, but the other Aloha don't know about the conditions and so naturally all packs would hate me. Why would this one be any different, although I hope it will be.

I met a girl called Lily, I saw her for the first time dressed all in pink and smelled of some horrible perfume. Note to self: tell her to stop wearing it! I'll help her since nearly everyone at school picks on her.

The boy with yellow eyes is called Max. He's not human, but he's not werewolf. There's something very odd about him. He kept trying to sit next to me today in lessons and at lunch. But I just walked away, he's an idiot.

I can't wait for my eighteenth birthday. I wonder what ability I'll get. I'm not sure I should tell the pack I'm half werewolf, half nymph.

I wonder if yellow eyed boy is a nymph?

Well, I'll just have to wait and see.

Love,

 Alexis. x

*the next day*

Just as I expected at lunch, the Beta came to me and told me I had to meet the Alpha if I wanted to stay on their land. I rolled my eyes and told him it was very brave of him to come back here. Because I'm half nymph I'm apparently very beautiful and can seduce anything weather it be a wolf or a sock.

I may have used this to ruffle his Beta feathers, after all it was just a little fun. After my birthday I know I'll get some abilities and I can't wait to see what they are!

I shoved on my jeans and top and raked my finger through my hair.

'Ready to meet the Alpha?' My wolf asked me. Where have you been? I asked her, she shrugged and shifted around in my mind. What's wrong? I asked her, she was nervous, but excited. 'You'll see.' I rolled my eyes and trudged outside my door. The Beta was stood their waiting for me.

"Why hello there." The Beta rolled his eyes and made some remark about me controlling him and I waved it off. "Come on then, take me to your master." I said in a dramatic voice. I growled lightly, but his lips formed a smile. "I knew you liked me."

"I'm not going to forget who you are though." I nodded and could sense his wariness around me.

We shifted and ran in wolf form to the pack house. I smelled a scent that was mouth watering and delicious, then all at once it was gone. Once dressed again, I got shown into what looked like a conference room or something and sat down at a long wooden oak polished table. The yummy scent was in here again. I breathed in deeply, it was faint, but here. Mmm.

"The Alpha will be here any second." I nodded, then realise di didn't know his name.

"Hey cutie?" The Beta turned around and I smiled innocently at him. "What's your name?"

"Jake, Jake Rivers."

"Nice to meet you Jake Jake Rivers." And I giggled. Jake growled and left the room, oh it's fun to play with werewolf's, they get irritated so easily.

The door swung open and the scent was overwhelming. I turned to see the Alpha, I looked into his eyes and knew right then.

He was my mate.

____________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Short chapter, I know. But next edited one completed! Woo hoo!

Over and out!

Taylor x