living with Mikey is wonderful

Malaysia's point of view

It's been a week now and I am injoying every bit of living with my Mikey bear he's been such a gentleman that's what love about him "Malaysia please come down here there is someone who wants to see you baby" I hear Michael call me to come down stairs "coming honey" I yell when I went, down stairs I see Michael talking to who it looks like Janet. "Janet it's been a long time no see girl how have you been?" I smile and wave at her. "Hey Malaysia I've been doing good girl your hairs gotten long how have you been?" Janet asks me with I smile "I've been doing good jan I'm so Happy your brother has made me the happiest girl in the world and I am very grateful to be with him I adore him so much" I say walking, over to Michael and Michael gives, me a kiss and raps, his arm around me. "That's wonderful hey I was wondering if you would come to the mall with me next Saturday?" Janet says smiling Widely I look at Janet with a smile. "Of course dunk why wouldn't I go I would love to come with you to the mall next Saturday" I said hugging Janet "well I got to go bye Malaysia and Michael have a good night" Janet said as she gave me and Michael a hug and left.
"Well Mikey what do you wanna do?" I asked with a smile on my face "well can we eat some KFC and watch Peter Pan please Malaysia" Michael looked at me with a smile. I rolled my eyes playfully "yes we can eat KFC and watch Peter Pan" I say giggling "Yay" Michael says jumping up and down like a little kid witch is so adorable and cute when he acts like a little kid.

Michael's Point of view

Me and Malaysia are sitting on the couch watching Peter Pan and eating KFC about an hour through the movie Malaysia falls a sleep I shut, off the TV and carried Malaysia bridal style upstairs to our bedroom when I get up stairs I put, Malaysia in bed and I crawled, in bed and covered, us up I rap, my arm around Malaysia and fall asleep.

If this is short I am sorry lol I am tired don't worry I'll be working on it tomorrow I've got school tomorrow so on my lunch break and after school tomorrow I'll update more
Love, MichaelJacksonfan108❤