duet together

Malaysia's point of view

It's 10:00 in the morning I go down stairs to Make, me a bowl of cereal for breakfast about five minutes later Michael comes down the stairs with a smile on his face "hey Michael baby" how are you doing as he walked, over to me and kissed my forehead "hey baby how would you like to do a duet with me?" Michael asks me as he swallows his last bite of cereal "I would love to do a duet with you Michael" I say as I gave, him a kiss on his forehead and walked, over to the sink to do some dishes after I got done with the dishes I walk, upstairs to mine and Michael's room and get out a blue short sleeves shirt and blue jean shorts that go on my knees after I got done brushing, my teeth I meet Michael down stairs so we could go to his studio to work on I just can't stop loving you I was so excited to do a duet with Michael.

Micheal's point of view

We made it to the studio about 5 hours ago we had got done with the song about a minute ago and we went home Malaysia did a wonderful job we didn't mess up once we got back to neverland I dicied to make dinner after we ate dinner me and Malaysia went to bed and slept.

Sorry this is short I'm kinda busy write now sorry 😔