the suprize Janet gives

Hey guys sorry it took a while to update this thank you so much for the votes and comments I love making story's it's so fun 😊I hope you like this chapter Malaysia is in for a huge suprize from Janet let's find out what happens😃

Malaysia's point of view

Ugh it's been a whole year year without Michael I miss him so much the reason why I have not called him because I know he's so busy and I was afraid to call him so yeah it's been ruff without Michael. after about five minutes I hear the phone ringing I run, over to pick, it up.

Malaysia: he- hello?

Janet: hey Malaysia it's Janet um can you come over to my parents house we all have a big suprize for you.

Malaysia: o-OK see you in a minute Jan

Janet: OK Malaysia bye *giggles*

Both hang up

After a few minutes I arrive at the Jackson's I see Janet standing out side I walk, up to Janet "close your eyes" Janet says as she leads me in the house then Katharine, Janet and Michael's brothers say "one the count of three open your eyes 1....2....3 open your eyes" when I open my eyes. My eyes widen "M-MICHAEL" I say walking, up tords him "it's me baby" Michael says with that beautiful smile of his that always makes me melt. Me and Michael hug really tight "I missed you so much Michael" happy tears began to fall down my face. " I missed you too Malaysia" me and Michael kiss passionately we can hear his family awwing as we kiss after we both break the kiss Michael puts, his arm around me we both sit, on the couch Michael tells us about the tour after a few hours Michael and I arrive back at neverland me and Michael go up, to our room and cuddle and tell each other how much we missed each other after a few hours we both fall asleep Michael has his arm around me I have my head on his chest god I missed his cuddles after a few minutes I fall asleep smiling knowing I'm in my baby's arms again.

Michael's Point of view

It is a good to see Malaysia smile I'm happy to be home after a whole year. I can finally relax I go, down stairs to my office I right some of my songs in there other times I write my songs in my giving tree. As soon as I was about to write Malaysia comes in "hey Michael baby what are you doing?" She asks me as she raps, her arms around me. "I'm just about to right a song" as I pecked her lips after about an hour I head off to cuddle with Malaysia.