Chapter 5 An Idea

Once they got all the robots dancing and lip-syncing, they noticed something wasn't right. The robots wouldn't bite their lips, touch their hair, or dance like how they wanted them to.. They knew something was missing. Hunter: "The robots are just prancing around and lip-syncing.." Mark: "I know man.. Maybe we should try to train them mor-" mark got cut off by Jacob. Jacob said "No.. We need.. We need something else... Training won't just work." Tyler: "ok what is that 'something else'?" Jacob replied "In one of my vines I actually did hand movements with the words and the songs, it got killer likes and revines.. What if we trained the robots to do that? I have always wanted an app that u can lip-sync to songs and not weird things like Dubsmash." Mark suddenly had an idea. "What if we made an app for that, I bet a lot of people would download it!" He said. Hunter then asked "But then the robots will be totally useless?" Tyler said "You have a point..." Suddenly Jacob got a nonification from vine saying "What's Trending: #DontJudgeMeChallenge" this gave Jacob had an idea. "Instead of playing our own music, we can search up music in the app and the music plays as a background!" Hunter said "Good good but we can never make an app like that." Jacob replies "Yes we can, with the help of the robots!" Mark says "The robots? How?" Confused. Jacob replied "We can train them to work, lip-sync, dance, and do hand movements.. And some of the 1st people using the app will be our robots, we just have to make them human tho." Tyler said "Let's get to work!"