Shower Together

Kairitheredpanda

Kyo

You enter the shower and stand under the warm water. You spilt the dinner that Tohru made, all over your clothes. Luckily Tohru said you could use her bathroom to wash off.

You hear something behind you. You quickly turn around and spot the orange hair.

"Kyo!!" You yell as everyone in the house hears you.

You push Kyo out of the shower and quickly cover up with a towel.

"What the hell are you doing?!" You yell.

Luckily he had on swim suit bottoms, so nothing is showing beside his chest. That alone making you blush.

He blushes as he looks at the floor "I wanted to try to do something romantic, Shigure said showering together is a good idea."

You sigh as everything comes back to Shigure "I'm going to skin him alive." You mumble.

"Sorry."

You look down at Kyo after he apologizes. You smile at him.

"It's fine, just warn me next time." You wink making him blush.

Yuki

Only one shower in the house was working, both you and Yuki had to shower before heading out. Since there was gym today and you both reek.

You take a determined stance as you stand in front of Yuki in your bathing suit. Making sure everything is covered from his view. Yuki keeps his eyes looking into your eyes. Trying to make you less uncomfortable.

"Yuki are you sure about this?" You ask, blushing madly.

He gives a small smile "It's ok, I'll keep my eyes closed." He erasures you.

You nod before hugging him. The all too familiar 'poof' happening. You get in the shower, with Yuki in your hand. His eyes closed like he promised.

Hatsuharu

"Why are we doing this?" You ask Haru, who's standing in his under wear.

"Because you love me." He says.

You roll your eyes as you step into the shower, your underwear still on. Haru follows suit and stands behind you.

"Watch your hands or I swear I'll hug you." You warn.

He smiles "Would you rather have me or the cow?"

"Cow." You laugh.

Momiji

You and Momiji stare at each other. Not sure of what to do. You were both locked in the bathroom, and you were planning to take a shower.

"Y/N! Let's take a shower together!" Momiji cheers.

You bite your bottom lip "You sure?"

"Yeah! It'll be fun!" He cheers innocently.

You can't say no to him. So you both took a shower together. It wasn't as awkward as you thought it would be.