chapter 1

I sat at a desk, zoned out as my friend, Beth, stood in front of the class teaching them about sunburn. She had just gotten back from the beach, and felt the need to use her sunburn for the topic of our extra grade.
          Beth was pretty crazy. But also pretty damn perfect at the same time. A lot of people underappreciated her, and a lot of people wanted to fuck her. Including me but both me and her know that, cause well, she's hot and she knows it. I had actually dated her once, its how we became best friends in a way.
          She had dumped me, but I wasn't gonna let her get away that easy so I basically begged her to just be my friend, and it went on from there. We talk shit about people together, I find guys for her to flirt with, me and her flirt constantly. But its just how we are. We have a unique friendship.
          Beth slid into the seat beside me, slamming her shoulder into mine. "Did you see that?" She laughed, asking me an obviously dumb question.
I rolled my eyes, "obviously I saw it dumbass, this class room isn't that big and your mouth isn't very small." The bell rung as I spoke and we both moved to get up, grabbing our bags and walking out the door.
"Fucking smart ass." Beth grumbles, flicking my cheek with her thumb and forefinger.
          I slip past a few of the football players, "thank you, I try my best." I give her a big grin, and turn down the other hall to head to my next class. One
Two
Three
"CUNT LICKER"
and there it is, I smile and shake my head, not looking back at her.
          I slip through the halls quickly, making it to my next class as quickly as possible so I could see Taylor. Taylor is pretty unique, and we talk like we hate each other half the time but we both love each other to death. Well, I know I do. Taylor cares a lot about grades and school work and doing the right thing, where as I couldn't care less. I guess its what clashes between us.
          I made it to class with three minutes to spare and my eyes set on Taylor, her nose buried in a science book and her hand writing definitions. She wasn't even looking at the paper, what the hell? How does she do that? Wizard voodoo type shit, that's what she's doing.
          "Hey Tay Bae!" I smirk at the nickname I gave her freshman year and swing my arm over her shoulder. She scoffs at me and pushes my hand off her shoulder. "You should be studying, we've got a test in a few minutes" she tells me, not tearing her eyes away from the paper.
          "Ah shit, you're right! Let me go check my bag for the fuck I give!" I hear her sigh in frustration at my lack of caring, and I walk to my desk and sit.  This is gonna be a long class.
---------------------------------------

          Sitting down at the lunch table, Beth and Taylor smirked at me. "Uhm...am I missing something?" I asked, caution running through my body. You never know what these two could be planning. They smiled innocently, shaking their heads no.
        "Hey guys, what'd I miss?" Harley plopped down on the seat next to me. When she saw Taylor and Beth she froze and leaned towards my ear. "...what are they planning?" She whispered.
          Without breaking eye contact with them, I shrugged my shoulders. Taylor gave me a mischievous look, and broke the silence. "So Ash, ready for summer? Only a week of school left." I glanced at Beth, giving her a "I'm watching you" look.
          I looked back at Taylor, "summer is summer dude, all it means is no school and sunburn." I took a glance at Beth to prove my point, who was peeling skin of her bright red, sunburnt arm and wincing in pain. "Its not even summer yet and she looks like a baby's ass that has a rash." I state, proving my point further. Beth stopped picking at her skin and looked up, offended. "Hey! Back off you cunt! I still get more pussy than you so suck it!" I swing my hands up in defense and to show that I'll back off.
          "Alright guys, I gotta head to the drama room, time to take a nap." I stand up, grabbing my bag and leaving my lunch. Before I walk away, I look at Beth and smile. "And by the way, last I checked I'm the one that gets more pussy." As I walk away, I hear Harley ask, "Beth have you ever even gotten pussy before?"