Chapter 2:

Before I knew it, I was all ready and in my car about to pick up Alex and Ashton. The airport is and hour away from my house, so I obviously had to leave earlier. I was wearing a loose blouse and an old pair of jeans that I wore quite often. My hair was in its normal state, a comb over and straight. Alex had texted me a few times, telling me when he has switched to another flight or just how excited he is to see me. I have to admit my heart warmed a little bit knowing the fact that he wanted to see me as much as I wanted to see him.

The drive didn't take as long as I expected it to be. I was pulling into the large parking space right next to a red truck that seemed intimidating to my little car. Oh well, it's still a good car. I waited patiently in my car for some reply from Alex to when he's actually here. Soon enough my phone vibrated.

From Alex:

Guess who's hereee? ;)

I giggled.

To Alex:

Who??

I slipped my phone into my pocket, taking that as he is here. I hopped out of my car, locked it, and made my way to the elevator that lead to the baggage claim area where I assumed he'd still be. My phone vibrated again as the I waited in the elevator with a happy family of three.

From Alex:

:| smart ass

I was going to answer back when the elevator doors slid open. I made my way through a huge crowd of people, mumbling 'sorrys' as I accidentally bumped into people. A woman gave me a rude glare but I ignored it.

I rushed to the conveyor belt with Alex's departure number. [(A/N) I don't know if that's how they actually have it but you get what I mean. That's like where his baggage would be because there are other conveyer belts for other flights. I hope that made sense haha ]

My eyes looked over the line of people waiting for there bags. I scanned but couldn't find the familiar boy. I walked down the line, hoping to meet Alex. I didn't like crowded areas at all and I just wanted to get out of here. With my mind focused on finding Alex, I didn't realize there was a person bending down to grab there baggage off the belt. I jumped up and quickly said sorry. His bag fell upside down and I turned it over back for him, guilt filling me. I looked up to see a boy with cold hard green eyes staring down at me. My eyes took a few seconds to adjust to the large amount of blank ink on his skin. He had a piercing by the corner of his mouth.

"It's fine.." he said in an Australian accent, snapping me back to reality. He gave me a weird look. I realized I was just staring at him.

I nodded and ran off quickly, trying to get away from the awkward experience with that guy. I looked back once and saw he was staring at me. This time I noticed his dirty blonde hair. It was mostly brown but you could still see the little highlights of blonde in it. I didn't like how he looked though. I hate guys who have piercing and tattoos. They think they're all tough just because of it. I bet he thought he was all that tough too, not bothering to even put a smile on his face when I did.

He would have looked 10x better without those drawings on him. I'd maybe even find him a little attractive.

And for probably the 20th time today, I bumped into someone else. I huffed and stood still, frustrated with myself. I didn't bother looking up at the person and just said sorry.

"Sorry? I see how much you love me," the familiar voice sounded. My eyes widened and a shot of relief flew through me as Alex embraced me into a hug. He swayed me with him making me giggle. We exchanged 'I missed you's' and stuff like that.

" I just want to get out of here really bad," I said firstly. "Well that's fine with me," he started. "It has been a long day of traveling, I'm exhausted."

"Let's go then," I said seeing his bags all behind him.

"Don't you think we're forgetting someone?" he asked and cocked an eyebrow. Oh shit, Ashton. I forgot all about him.

"Oh ya," I laughed with him. "I can't wait to meet him!" I clapped my hands excitedly. The same thoughts from last night rushed through my mind. Me and Alex sat down on some chairs. "He just had to get one more of his bags. Oh wait, here he comes."

I snapped my head towards wear Alex was pointing. I couldn't tell which exact person he was pointing to. "Where?" I asked stretching my neck to see over the crowd. "Him!" Alex

put his face closer to mines and pointed my own finger at a tall figure walking towards us.

It was him. The guy with the tattoos and piercing. My breath hitched as he stood right in front of me. Alex got up and introduced us. "Ashton, this is Zoe. Zoe this is Ashton," Alex smiled at the both of us. This is a joke right? Out of all the people I would have chosen to be best friends with Alex, this guy would be the least.

They looked absolutely different from each other. Ashton was a slightly darker shade and obviously him having those tattoos made him look really different. Alex has clear, perfect skin. Alex's hair was swept neatly to the side while Ashton's was...well I have no clue. It was a messy style but it fitted him.

Ashton gave me a kind smile and placed his hand out to me. Not what I was expecting at all. I shook his hand and returned a sweet smile.

"So are we uh all ready?" I asked breaking the current silence between us three.

"Yeah, I'm good...Zoe ," Ashton replied and Alex nodded with him. He gave me another unexpected smile.

You know what? He didn't seem that bad actually. See, all it took was a little smile to change my compete overlook of him. I feel really bad that I judged him by his cover.

Maybe this will actually be alright.

[Yep guys! So tell me how your liking it so far and share with your friends! I don't expect anyone to really vote yet since I just started this last weekend:( but I'll just have to be patient. I hope this was a good chapter :) ily xx ~Aaliyah]